Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    It's over.
    Times ticking.....

Your dumb ass video fails....try to dispute it!!!!

The point total ended at 8-6 Pacquiao.

You admit that this punch didn’t land:

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Still only able to dispute 1 shot.
    Which means you agree to 7-6 Pacquiao.

This punch clearly landed:

7-7 Draw.

Video claims this punch hit shoulder, but we see it’s clearly a scoring blow.

8-7 Mayweather.

This is not even going through all of the missed punches that they gave Pacquiao and the punches in clinches that they didn’t count.

Sorry, foolio.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      lol. with that video if you think floyd won then you're just a floyd fan or hate pac. It's clear as day that pac beat floyd.
      Let me re watch the fight... then I’ll hit you up...

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Time's up, Bltches!!!!

Thank you to Vadrigar. and Spoon23 for bowing down yet again. Keep up the ducking and spamming, clowns!

Whenever you guys want to reverse this, let me know.

BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!

Poor Spoon….

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            lol. with that video if you think floyd won then you're just a floyd fan or hate pac. It's clear as day that pac beat floyd.
            Not only that Zaroku knows Floyd's a cheat.

I've already convinced Zaroku in this thread Floyd stole from Pac.

Here it is. Zaroku EXPOSED

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Gimme your most compelling video

PAC won that round.

Bayless let Floyd get away with a few things.

I voted he cheated, because I never heard of an ex post facto TUE!
            Floyd cheated, my opinion.

And yet, Zaroku is still confused that a cheater did win a Fluke win. When all he had to look at is what he has said in this thread to see through all the fakery

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History
              (This thread proves Pac got robbed.)

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 8 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
              in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

Round 2

Round 3

Round 7

Round 8 is a toss-up

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

Manny maybe got cheated... he moved on, wg6cant you... move on.... just move on..

Comment

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History
                (This thread proves Pac got robbed.)

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 8 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
                in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

Round 2

Round 3

Round 7

Round 8 is a toss-up

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

Manny maybe got cheated... he moved on, wg6cant you... move on.... just move on..

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You have to be one of the dumbest women ever to walk this earth.
                  lololololol

You must be the dumbest most fickle woman to walk this earth for not owning up to what you say. Pretending means it's not real.

So I ask.. Did you say this? Yes or NO will suffice.

I say YES

Evidence points to a real quote from you! hahaha!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
                  But why are you here? You already left remember? Are you too dumb to realize you fuvked up?? You're not suppose to be here??

You asking for a count down?? Missy you left the countdown remember you dumb biatch hahaha!!

So fickle minded of you. You really are my clown biatch haha!

#PATHETIC

TravestyNY's disintegration. TAKE 7

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  And yet you are here.

CREDIBILITY = ZERO

Run Travesty!! Run!!

And yet.. She never really dies.. after this she will post again. She's a recyclable zombie haha!

A miracle of post apocalypse nuclear blast!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Run Travestyny, run!! Run like a trailer trash with a divk fa6 that you are hahaha!! Maybe you can deny what you just said and think of your happy place so it will all be alright. Go to your safe place. Go to Fl0moland were all your dreams come true. Run Travestyny Run! hahaha!!

Liar Liar pants on fire!!

Comment

lPretending means it's not real.
                      Exactly. Now were you really quoting me, or using a picture to pretend you were quoting me?

You're so dumb that you body yourself Check my sig, dummy. Most people with a brain can figure it out

Comment

Working...
                      X