Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you "gangsters" were raised by your momma? Having a dad is essential.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] How many of you "gangsters" were raised by your momma? Having a dad is essential.

I'm not intending to crap all over dudes who were raised by wimmin... A lot of you guys were and are lil soldiers. Unfortunately, many young men don't know how to act, and they think or try things that a father would never let them get away with.

Perhaps some of you were better off without the fathers you had... I get that.. I was raised by my dad for the most part, but learned so much from other solid dudes who always handled their business.

My uncle Mike, bronze star winner Korean War, two Purple Hearts
    My uncle Joe, Vietnam vet, combat hardened combat soldier.
    My uncle John special forces 3 tours of duty Vietnam
    Joe Castada Italian west coast boss San Jose

Tom Mitsuyoshi (UC Berkeley) lost everything when the us locked up Japanese Americans ) a great man who had over 3500 people show up to his funeral
    David Martinez sr. Filipino American who took me in when I had nowhere to go. His son David Jr is my homie for life.

I'm probably a lil emotional because 3/11 is coming up. The big earthquake & tsunami hit that day, and I lost 5 people I knew and met in Sendai.

To all you people out there, ask yourself who made you or influenced you to become a better man? I'm here now because people took an interest in me, and looked out for me. I wasn't accustomed to people caring about me... I've often had it like that, or made it like that by pushing people away.

Things are good now, they could always be better, but I'm good. That's good enough for me.

Who had your back when you were growing up? What will your legacy be? I'm not planning on going away or nothing like that, but I'm just reflecting. My buddy is selling his company to a big Internet company and I got stock in it, and contributed to his dream.

Who helped you become the man you are now?

Please no stupid troll crap.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 03-05-2018, 12:26 PM.

Nozzir. My paw wasn't present. Gathered what I could from the few interactions I had with him and from other males I encountered along the way. Turned out ok, but that's only if you asking me.

It'll be interesting to see what my legacy will leave behind. I can only hope to be looked at as a God fearing, good, strong, and fair Man. If I am viewed as such when my had grows cold then I will consider my life a success.

Comment

I had a dad growing up, my mom and dad are still together to this day. 1 thing a father should do for his son is set a high bar. I fully expect my children to pass the bar I set for them as my father expected me to.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Nozzir. My paw wasn't present. Gathered what I could from the few interactions I had with him and from other males I encountered along the way. Turned out ok, but that's only if you asking me.

It'll be interesting to see what my legacy will leave behind. I can only hope to be looked at as a God fearing, good, strong, and fair Man. If I am viewed as such when my had grows cold then I will consider my life a success.

You'll be fine! Don't worry at all. Fearing God is a guarantee of a long happy life.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          I had a dad growing up, my mom and dad are still together to this day. 1 thing a father should do for his son is set a high bar. I fully expect my children to pass the bar I set for them as my father expected me to.
          As it should be carnal! Peace!

Comment

B.UTLER. Was your dad around? My dad would have beat some sense into you son. You are highly suspect in my book.

Comment

the big homey showed me the way and the state raised me!!!

lol.. nah, i had both parents growing up. had a close relationship with both parents and still do til this day!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                the big homey showed me the way and the state raised me!!!

lol.. nah, i had both parents growing up. had a close relationship with both parents and still do til this day!
                Good stuff homie. I take care of my mom now, after my dad passed. My sister Sonya is my boots on the ground, I just pay bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Good stuff homie. I take care of my mom now, after my dad passed. My sister Sonya is my boots on the ground, I just pay bills.
                  right on brother! yup, gotta look after the parents. my time will come one day for me to step up and look after my parents.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    right on brother! yup, gotta look after the parents. my time will come one day for me to step up and look after my parents.
                    Yep, gotta do that for sure. I think it's getting harder in many ways now. But, God will provide a path, and give you rhe strength do handle yours.

Comment

Working...
                    X