Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Mission Impossible, No Way Does Groves Beat Eubank!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groves is ko'd in 6 or pulled out

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      The man who retired to duck GGG has spoken

and nobody cares
      Well said!

Comment

Froch is good evidence that eubank isn't just mouth.
        Sparring is just sparring but frich is admitting he took it serious against eubank.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          Froch isnt lying, all you need to do is watch their sparring session online. Thats a gym war right there.
          Ive said before Groves power is overrated, add to that he tires late Eubank will eventually get to him and knock him out
          Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
          Groves is ko'd in 6 or pulled out
          Tsk tsk tsk the thing about predictions is...you can't ever escape what you said. Good fight, hope you enjoyed and didn't lose too much cash.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Tsk tsk tsk the thing about predictions is...you can't ever escape what you said. Good fight, hope you enjoyed and didn't lose too much cash.

Was a decent fight
            To be fair I remember watching Groves on the pads 3 days before the fight and thought how sharp and powerful he looked while keeping good balance.
            Right there I knew this was going to be a very difficult fight for Eubank and had it 60-40 in Eubanks favour.

Right man won, I was wrong. Its a shame cuz thought british boxing could have had a new star in the sport. Always thought the Eubank Snr/Jnr combo was funny as fk, oh well. Well done to Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Can Froch tell us if E.U bum jr. dropped him in sparring, kinda like how George Groves almost knocked him the **** out?
              You forgot the part where he had his homeboy (the ref)
              stop the fight like a punk...

Comment

Originally posted by sugarraycurtain View Post
                froch isnt lying, all you need to do is watch their sparring session online. Thats a gym war right there.
                ive said before groves power is overrated, add to that he tires late eubank will eventually get to him and knock him out
                hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

Comment

Lol no I thought about it only for a second, it was a terrible performance from Jr no jab no body work pure head hunting bombs, lucky he lost his pen when ggg came knocking he'd of Been killed fighting like that

Comment

Working...
                  X