No announcement yet.

Fight of the Year 2017 Nominations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight of the Year 2017 Nominations

As the year is almost over, I thought we should start nominating the fights of the year, 3 each would do.

My current favourite and front runner is

1. AJ v Wlad TKO 11

The runners up for me would be:

2. Estrada v Cuadras UD 12
    3. Bellew v Haye TKO 11 - the guts on show here and the drama was great

Loma/Rigo may change the list for me if it turns into a great fight. RG v Rung 1 almost made the cut and the rematch is obviously KO of the year.

Rungvisai by far. Shut Down the #1 P4P hype up to the point where HBO curled their original tail narratives and restructure their hypejobism...

Second set of steak knives go to GGG's career high amazing compubox performance in missing and not hurting a debut Light Welter from a country that makes delicious tacos.

Or Soul Survivors favorite nomination, Horn beating Pac and post shoulder injury performances to show...

Its just impossible for Pac to never lose right Soul? Like your Marquez was on roids posts?

Comment

Rungvaisai vs Gonzalez, Cuadras vs Estrada, Porter vs Granados, Joshua vs Wlad

Comment

Jack vs DeGale, AJ vs Wlad, Sor Rungvisai vs Gonzalez 1, Estrada vs Cuadras

Comment

Hurd-Trout was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            Rungvisai by far. Shut Down the #1 P4P hype up to the point where HBO curled their original tail narratives and restructure their hypejobism...

Second set of steak knives go to GGG's career high amazing compubox performance in missing and not hurting a debut Light Welter from a country that makes delicious tacos.

Or Soul Survivors favorite nomination, Horn beating Pac and post shoulder injury performances to show...

Its just impossible for Pac to never lose right Soul? Like your Marquez was on roids posts?
            Two points I'd like to make here, although I doubt you can understand either of them as your English skills are poor.

First, I said, FIGHT of the year, not fighter. I hope you can understand the difference.

Second, I believe Horn won the Pac fight.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Rungvaisai vs Gonzalez, Cuadras vs Estrada, Porter vs Granados, Joshua vs Wlad
            What??? You name some good fights and then that rubbish? That was one of the ugliest bouts I've seen. Plus it had zero drama in it.

Also name only 3, and it would help if you could list them as I will be using these nominations to name a FOTY in my end of year post thing that I normally do. I got criticised before not having community input so thought I'd do that again.

Originally posted by dellboi94 View Post
            Jack vs DeGale, AJ vs Wlad, Sor Rungvisai vs Gonzalez 1, Estrada vs Cuadras
            List 3, put em in order bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Hurd-Trout was fun...
              good shout!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                good shout!
                Top 5 for me

Comment

bellew vs haye is your second runner up?

i'm glad you don't have a bwaa vote.

Comment

Gonzalez-Rungvisai I for me. Or Joshua-Klitchko

Comment

Working...
                    X