How Does Pacquiao Only Have 150k Twitter Followers? Once 1mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does an adult care?

Comment

I literally never use Twitter anymore, and I'm sure a lot of people don't anymore. It's all about Instagram and Facebook. Twitter is super lame now. You follow certain people, and you know damn near everything on their mind every 30 seconds. So annoying.

Comment

@ MannyPacquiaoTR

That account has 2.6m followers, his verified account only has 160k

Comment

His personal account which is new, only has 160K

The one that has Millions of followers is https://twitter.com/mannypacquiaotr. I think it was ran by Top Rank and then now it became just a fan account which is handled by one of his people

Comment

when he talked shit about gays he lost a lot of followers

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
              His personal account which is new, only has 160K

The one that has Millions of followers is https://twitter.com/mannypacquiaotr. I think it was ran by Top Rank and then now it became just a fan account which is handled by one of his people
              His account was created July 2015, it's not new. The vast majority of Pac turds just disappeared after his pathetic performance against Mayweather.

Comment

People know damn well it's not really him tweeting so they don't even bother.

I didn't even follow him when I made my twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  His account was created July 2015, it's not new. The vast majority of Pac turds just disappeared after his pathetic performance against Mayweather.
                  Its 2yrs old. Its pretty recent. The other one with 2 million followers and used to be verified was created in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post

And lol.. why do u care how many followers they have?

Are u a girl? Kardashians groupie? Did u really wake up and said hey, let me see how many followers Manny has on twitter so I can make a thread on nsb? Lol...

Lmfao....yes, yes he is. To answer your question. The guy has admitted to having Floyd posters on his walls for f**k's sake. Said that the "most original thing he's ever done" is put Floyd Sr. posters...in mosques? Yeah. Not making that up. Guy is a certified weirdo. You know any straight adult males who have posters of other men on their walls? Oh and the dude registered 3 years AFTER you and already is nearing four times as many total posts as you

For any normal person, yes, going through your day and thinking, "why I know what I want to do, I want to go look at Manny Pacquiao's number of twitter followers and discuss the current state of it".

Yes, for anybody else that would be abnormal. But Mirko ain't anybody else, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Lmfao....yes, yes he is. To answer your question. The guy has admitted to having Floyd posters on his walls for f**k's sake. Said that the "most original thing he's ever done" is put Floyd Sr. posters...in mosques? Yeah. Not making that up. Guy is a certified weirdo. You know any straight adult males who have posters of other men on their walls? Oh and the dude registered 3 years AFTER you and already is nearing four times as many total posts as you

For any normal person, yes, going through your day and thinking, "why I know what I want to do, I want to go look at Manny Pacquiao's number of twitter followers and discuss the current state of it".

Yes, for anybody else that would be abnormal. But Mirko ain't anybody else, lol.
                      Shhh don't tell my secrets. No only did I put Floyd Sr. posters in mosques, I have implemented a new ritual for Mayweatherism so that some praying goes to the shoulder roll! "Shoulder Roll Akbar!"

Mike D loves thinking about me and my Mike D posters too. I think during Christmas or Hanukkah I will gather a town hall meetings in villages and explain the greatness of the Mullet while not using the High Guard. ATG meeting

Comment

Working...
                      X