No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez with good knees vs Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez with good knees vs Cotto

The Sergio Martinez who fought Paul Williams or Kelly Pavlik @ middleweight vs Cotto...Is the outcome different?

Cotto's style isn't for taller, athletic guys. I think its a possibility that Martnez stops him in the 8-11th.

Of course the outcome is different, Martinez could barely stay on his feet when Cotto touched him.

Comment

Sergio Martinez with good knees makes Cotto take a knee

Comment

Sergio with good knees embarrass cotto. Let's be real Sergio with good knees cotto doesn't even take the fight. His injuries and how bad he looked his fight before the surgery and long layoff is why cotto picked him in the first place. He doesn't move up and fight a prime Sergio a prime was trying to fight cotto for like half a decade before the injuries and cotto wanted no parts of that.

Comment

Cotto wouldn't last the distance against a prime and healthy Martinez, but he would have still made the fight competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Sergio with good knees embarrass cotto. Let's be real Sergio with good knees cotto doesn't even take the fight. His injuries and how bad he looked his fight before the surgery and long layoff is why cotto picked him in the first place. He doesn't move up and fight a prime Sergio a prime was trying to fight cotto for like half a decade before the injuries and cotto wanted no parts of that.
            Yup. I never liked the fact that Cotto only fought him once his movement was completely gone because of his knees.

Comment

martinez boxes rings around him and potentially busts cotto up for a late stoppage.

Comment

I didn't hear any of these excuses before the fight.

Comment

Martinez is a bum.

He spent his entire career fighting Eastern European goatfarmers and door men. He ruined his knees, because he spent three years on the run from Chavez.

Comment

danny green vs roy jones jr in his prime...is the outcome different? i say no

Comment

Working...
                    X