No announcement yet.

Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
    i love the way puerto rico is right now , why mess with something good...
    because no puerto rican feels getting BOMB by the europeans or middle eastern because of the americans.althou we do have a good relationship with japan,china,ect.

we deserved to be in the UN too.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshanenas View Post
      yes cause he's gonna fight every single pr in the audience
      **** outta here
      He ran like a ***** after his cowardly act

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        is not what is says in the consitution of puerto rico BRINGER. we took u guys out of vieques like nothing WHY? because u guys need us.its just a win win situation.

remember u guys DON'T OWN US . we are just taking advantage of u guys.true story.
        If you honestly want to debate this, I'm going to need a better break down.

How do we need you? Be specific.

What's a win win situation?

How are you taking advantage of us?

You can't just say **** without explaining any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
          I don't mean we own your family. I'm just saying, the United States owns Puerto Rico. It's a historical fact. So you guys shouldn't be mad at Hopkins throwing down the flag, you're all U.S. Citizens anyway, so think of him more like a brother, instead of your enemy.
          Oh ok You were startin to scare me there. Anyway, people should get over it. Like I've said before people's mothers and fathers dying n **** and I'm sure it don't take them more then 7-8 years to get over it. That dude on Hot 97 triggered this and B-Hop had the right to hit him back

Comment

Well not to get bitchy about the United States but moving half the Island to the states, and sterizling 1/3rd of the women on Puerto Rico taking over vieques, letting Americans come without passports, using the Islands for experiments really would piss somebody off. I had my fair share of "weridness", treated like cattle, and I live in MIami.......cough cough

Comment

Originally posted by Crane-Nan View Post
              He ran like a ***** after his cowardly act
              This ain't no Jackie Chan movie. This is real and only a STUPID person would give B-Hop **** for not fightin 30or more + people

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                Oh ok You were startin to scare me there. Anyway, people should get over it. Like I've said before people's mothers and fathers dying n **** and I'm sure it don't take them more then 7-8 years to get over it. That dude on Hot 97 triggered this and B-Hop had the right to hit him back
                You know me man, I just like to start a little **** from time to time. Especially in times like these when everybody is talking about the same ****, thread after thread. (Hatton/Pac)

But I agree, that dude triggered this, and Hopkins put him in his place. That is why Hopkins is Hopkins.

Comment

Bwahaha B-Hop is the man
                  Last edited by solo20; 01-21-2009, 04:09 PM.

Comment

This ain't no Jackie Chan movie. This is real and only a STUPID person would give B-Hop **** for not fightin 30or more + people
                    Quoted for truth.

Comment

and only a stupid person would go to another country and disrespect their flag in front of a huge crowd.

Comment

Working...
                      X