Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Promoter: Wilder on Cloud Nine With His 50-50 Demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Promoter: Wilder on Cloud Nine With His 50-50 Demand

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) believes WBC champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) has lost his mind with requested an even 50-50 split for a potential unification. In a recent interview, Wilder made it known that he wanted a 50-50 split or a showdown with Joshua would not go down.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is an even match, why shouldn't it be 50-50? Wilder has a huge fan base in the states as does Joshua oversea. Make the fight and move on Hearn. By making excuses only show how little confidence you have in your fighter. Pay the bills and make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
      This is an even match, why shouldn't it be 50-50? Wilder has a huge fan base in the states as does Joshua oversea. Make the fight and move on Hearn. By making excuses only show how little confidence you have in your fighter. Pay the bills and make the fight happen.
      How is it even?

Since when are fights being made on ability? Never is when.

Comment

Wilder biggest payday nearly $2m Joshua nearly $20m

Wilder doesn’t have a decent fan base, doesn’t sell out small indoor arenas. Joshua can sell out 70,000 tickets in a couple days.

39 fights for Wilder and shown no hunger to fight the best, one top 15 opponent so far.

In 20 fights AJ fought the most dominant HW of this era and about to unify with Parker

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          How is it even?

Since when are fights being made on ability? Never is when.
          Are you a boxing fan? Or Joshua's accountant?

Comment

I’m sure wilder would agree to 60 40 plus ppv revenue,
            Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-12-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

50 / 50 is more then fair wtf ! f@ck hearn !

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Are you a boxing fan? Or Joshua's accountant?
                This is dumbest fuking comment people come up with.

Just because I want the fight to happen doesn't mean I don't understand how boxing works

Can your brain comprehend that even if I'm not Joshua's accountant I can still understand who's the draw and who isn't and how fighters use splits to duck each other.

Are you too thick to understand that?

If Maidana said 50-50 or no rematch to your beloved Floyd, would you have said the same thing? There's about the same difference in earning power between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Loco View Post
                  50 / 50 is more then fair wtf ! f@ck hearn !
                  But it's clearly not fair when one guy brings 95% of the revenue to the table.

Comment

Where’s this huge Wilder fan base you speak of?

Honestly, if Wilder turned down 40% I’d call that a duck

Comment

Working...
                    X