Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko is Superhuman, Rigo Was Totally Bewildered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma vs Berchelt or Roman
    Mikey vs Easter
    Early 2018,
    Loma vs Mikey late 2018

Comment

what you saw last night was a lil grumpy guy who can't dance be outclassed by a funky natural born athlete, plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Loma was hitting Rigo behind the head and Loma hit Rigo after the bell the ref should have took a point
        If you put a boxer in a choke-hold expect to get punched in a fvkin mouth.
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 12-10-2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          PM me for a bet on this one.
          Remind me when the fights confirmed.

Comment

Lol, and this is why I hate nothing some times.

In a matter of days, the fights gone from 4 rounds of stalemate boxing (where, in the skills basically being equal, the bigger fighter imposing their size) to now being a superhuman performance by Lomachenko (with the boxing press, though I've yet to see what Iole and Pugmire will write, going along with it).

It's ridiculous

Comment

Same thing I said when Gamboa got beat like a piñata, he signed, besides regardless of what Loma says I don't think the weight was the biggest factor from what I saw. His reflexes where completely gone and once that's gone for some fighters that's it, just look at Roy Jones I think that's the real reason he couldn't pull the trigger. It's KO city for Rigo from now on if he keeps boxing, and you could see it in Rigo's face, and that was very demoralizing to him.

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if Loma gets popped for PED's at sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                  Coming from a pathetic pinhead hater who said "the white hype is getting his ass whooped!" by Rigo. And then last night saying he will miss a fighter in Salido who tested positive in the past.
                  Last edited by richardt; 12-11-2017, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                    Loma doesn't even have power. It's all Skill and speed.
                    He was using PED as an amateur too. Two gold medals 396-1 record. It's not humanly possible, right?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      PM me for a bet on this one.
                      I want in on that bet too. At this point I don't doubt Loma

Comment

Working...
                      X