Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua good humble man but boring as hell compared to Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is a racist.

Comment

Wilder isn't entertaining outside the ring, he's just a halfwit who dresses like a complete tw@t and shouts "Bomb Squad" at the top of his voice.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        AJ is a racist.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM

Comment

To each his own. If you like the way Wilder acts outside the ring that's your choice. I think he acts like a classless dummy outside the ring. Yelling bomb squad at the top of his voice is just stupid. Picking fights with other boxers outside the ring is classless. He talks like an ignorant person who never went to school a day in his life. Wilder is exciting inside the ring. He is a human windmill who punches very hard with both hands and always gets the KO. He is always lean and mean and in top condition. So far he has been a huge cherry picker who is only willing to fight a tough guy when the WBC orders him to do so or lose his title. He can fight whoever he wants to fight for his next fight including Ortiz who he claimed he wanted to fight so badly. Let's see if his next title defense is against a worthy contender like Ortiz or Miller or yet another damn cherry pick.

Comment

I'd rather be like AJ than most other boxers.

He's paper'd up yall.

Besides, theres nothing wrong with wanting to convey a positive message.
            It just gets hollow after a while, hence the backlash.

Comment

Are you an adult? His job is to entertain you inside of the ring, that's it. WWE may be more your style.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                Are you an adult? His job is to entertain you inside of the ring, that's it. WWE may be more your style.
                The thing is its not about me its about the sport boxing will not get as much attention with bland personalitys at the top Tyson Ali were fun to watch at all times thats what made boxing so main stream to the public and i want this sport to get back to being talked about by the public again.

Comment

Working...
                X