The Evil Within 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Damn, PK.

Can't a cracker just want to blow up shit in CB 4k at 25 frames per second?

Sheesh.
    **** no!

Unless Bioware approach me to secure the rights to turn my books into games.

If that happens, I'll sell out, and you can blow up all **** you want. Heck, I'll even join you.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      The only issue I'm seeing with TEW 2 is the piss poor promotion. Like holy ****.

We've been hearing about Bioware's Anthem since it was a scribble on a piece of paper. TEW 2 is coming out like tomorrow, and the super low key promo campaign is gonna **** with sales.

These dudes **** up their own games sometimes, like with Titanfall 2.

EA didn't give a **** about promoting the game properly, sales tanked, and a ****ing dope shooter is doomed because of lackluster sales.
      Since it's coming out October, Friday the 13th I imagine a crapload of promotion in the weeks leading up to that day and through the whole October. You know they're gonna promote the crap out of this game being directed by the "creator of Resident Evil!", "Friday the 13th!", "Halloween!", "Trick or Treat!".

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Since it's coming out October, Friday the 13th I imagine a crapload of promotion in the weeks leading up to that day and through the whole October. You know they're gonna promote the crap out of this game being directed by the "creator of Resident Evil!", "Friday the 13th!", "Halloween!", "Trick or Treat!".
        I was actually born on a Friday the 13th.

That said, I hope the game actually does well. Whenever these jilted creators break away to create something new, I always wish them well.

Comment

Its good enough and worth a playthrough for the experience and story (lots of questions/theories) but the game only really shines through the female agents DLC, there the game is what it should be, scary, fun and just plain awesome.

If they build off that dlc, this second installment will be a must play, for me at least.
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 08-25-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X