Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all seen this, wire fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best things about the Wire was the strength of the side characters. Everyone's favourite is Omar, Stringer, McNulty, but some great actors gave secondary characters life like most shows main characters don't get.

Levy (best played scummy lawyer in TV history)
    Prop Joe
    Chief Burrell
    Sprios
    Sgt Landsman

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
      This scene and the scene of Omar (Micheal K's favorite scene of the whole show) testifying against Bird are definitely two top 10 p4p best scenes right there. I watch this scene often it's hilarious.
      The look on the guys face as soon as he realizes the nail gun will be used on people...lol

Comment

haha that´s great

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          1. McNulty
          2. Stringer
          3. Avon
          4. Marlo
          5. Chris.
          I tried to avoid including McNutty because he's essentially the main character and everyone knows he's the shit. That's a very solid list tho.

Comment

I tried to avoid including McNutty because he's essentially the main character and everyone knows he's the shit. That's a very solid list tho.
            Can't avoid McNulty. He stroked the fire that kicked off everything and he had this burning zeal in him.

Comment

Can't avoid McNulty. He stroked the fire that kicked off everything and he had this burning zeal in him.
              I liked Marlo a lot.

No BS rules.

No sentimental ****.

Just business.

Stone cold business.

Comment

Natural Police.

This is one of my favorite scenes of Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  I liked Marlo a lot.

No BS rules.

No sentimental ****.

Just business.

Stone cold business.
                  Marlo was easy to dislike because he was so cold and ruthless but he was a smart business man. If there was one thing I wish would have gone down was a showdown between Omar and Marlo head to head. I wanted to see Omar take him or Chris out but this isn't your typical show and the writers kept it realistic.

Comment

Marlo was easy to dislike because he was so cold and ruthless but he was a smart business man. If there was one thing I wish would have gone down was a showdown between Omar and Marlo head to head. I wanted to see Omar take him or Chris out but this isn't your typical show and the writers kept it realistic.
                    Yes. I thought Omar's death was sad but very realistic. Great writing.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      Yes. I thought Omar's death was sad but very realistic. Great writing.
                      The apartment scene with the bulletproof couch and Omar doing spiderman shit out the window was probably the only time where I thought the show was stretching it a bit. Aside from that it remained as true and gritty as a real life documentary.

Comment

Working...
                      X