Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean "Puffy" Combs exposes his racism demanding handouts for only the black community

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    So if we get a white President like Donald Trump next, you wouldn't mind if he gave billions back to the white community? Or do you promote the typical Left double standards and hypocrisy?
    You really start a sentence like that? theres been PLENTY of WHITE presidents who have done FAR more for the black community then your boy Barak

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    That's true and I feel that the US is not really taking care of its poor communities the way it should, but with that being said, the black community is biggest poorest community and imo the most screwed up one too, so a little bit more attention should be paid to it.

When i come to think about it, paying extra attention and investing more money in the black community should've been done many years ago and it would've had a good psychological effect on everybody while easing the racial tensions that just doesn't seem to go away even in 2015, as a matter of fact I think racial tensions are still growing in the US especially in the recent years. Blacks feel like they helped build this country while in slavery and never got any rewards for all these years of oppression and working for nothing while whites feel like blacks are asking for things that they don't deserve, both are right and wrong but I do believe that paying more attention and investing more money in the black community can't harm, if this community gets uplifted the whole country will be uplifted, the country has money to go to war so that lead to think that they should have money to take care of the poor.
    I don't agree with the bold.

just because as you say they are the "biggest and poorest" community does not mean they are entitled to more money at all. what ever happened to people getting **** together on there own. we all make the bed we lie in at night, you can blame government, you can blame circumstance, you can blame it on having to many kids, but at the end of the day we should all have the courage to look in the mirror at night and say "I am fully responsible for where I am in life" work ethic and goals will get this community further then government insentives, circumstance is fake, its all mindset, wake up

I also believe racial tensions are only growing because the media is hell bend on covering every story that they can make to sound like it has racial undertones. a school has there kids protest because they say he MIGHT be racist, and its the main story on the news all day, its on purpose, wake up

Aint cared about Puff since Bigge was out
    black don't crack though huh, guy still looks the same.
    Last edited by TredKiller; 11-09-2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I RG3 hope that Mr.Combs gets shot and tortured. Horrible human being.

Comment

You know, whenever I want to get the straight dope about running a country of 320,000,000 financial infrastructure, I turn to a rap mogul.

In these hard times...

Comment

I don't understand these black rich folks. You make a ton of money off of your people, yet you're asking the government for hand outs for the black community?

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
            You really start a sentence like that? theres been PLENTY of WHITE presidents who have done FAR more for the black community then your boy Barak

I don't agree with the bold.

just because as you say they are the "biggest and poorest" community does not mean they are entitled to more money at all. what ever happened to people getting **** together on there own. we all make the bed we lie in at night, you can blame government, you can blame circumstance, you can blame it on having to many kids, but at the end of the day we should all have the courage to look in the mirror at night and say "I am fully responsible for where I am in life" work ethic and goals will get this community further then government insentives, circumstance is fake, its all mindset, wake up

I also believe racial tensions are only growing because the media is hell bend on covering every story that they can make to sound like it has racial undertones. a school has there kids protest because they say he MIGHT be racist, and its the main story on the news all day, its on purpose, wake up

Aint cared about Puff since Bigge was out
            black don't crack though huh, guy still looks the same.
            So poor people shouldn't get help in a first world country? I didn't say anything about money, I just said more attention should be paid to it, whether it's better education or stricter police or better health care or development projects or whatever fits, giving ignorant people reparations in form of money is the dumbest thing ever cuz then they're gonna waste it on bs.

Again, this is a first world country, a country that stuck its nose in a lot of other countries business cuz allegdly they didn't like how things were run there, they spent millions on wars but never really looked into the problems of their own poor people, a country this rich and powerful shouldn't have this number of poor ignorant people in it.

Comment

I'm all for much more investment and job training in Black/Hispanic poor communities and considering the government blows tax payer dollars on all kinds of irrelevant stuff....I wouldn't mind if my tax dollars go to it....

However Slave Reparations?? Nope....I'm a history buff so I won't go for that Liberal history revision bullcrap....acting like Black Slavery was the ONLY injustice that has ever happened in the history of man kind (LMAO what a joke).....

If we were going to give out "reparations" to groups based on historical past injustices than virtually every group on earth wold be getting reparations and the whole world would be broke....because everyone (at one point in time in history) would be either the aggressor or the victim.....

1.) Do the Turkish people owe Greek people (White people) for the 300+ years of time that Turks colonized and occupied Greece??

2.) Do the British owe the Irish for the hundreds of years of colonization and persecution??

3.) Do the Hutus owe the Tutsi for the millions of Tutsi's that got slaughtered during the Rwandan Genocide??

4.) Do the Japanese owe the Chinese/Koreans for the horrible atrocities they committed against them during WW2 when Japan invaded Mainland Asia??

5.) Do the Germans owe the Polish for all the atrocities the Germans committed against the Polish when they invaded Poland during WW2 (and I'm NOT talking about Polish Jews...I'm talking about Polish Christians and regular Polish citizens)???

6.) West Africans sold other captured (West) Africans to Western Europeans (and it was ONLY Western Europeans who were involved in Slavery) in exchange for goods and services....So do Africans also owe African Americans for selling them into Slavery???? You could argue they owe African Americans much more than Eastern Europeans do (Eastern Europeans were never involved in the Slave Trade at all)??

Like I said you give out "reparations" for past historical injustices against a group and the whole world has to pay and also is owed reparations at the same time.....Because everyone has been a perpetrator and a victim of injustice in human history....So it's a revolving door that shouldn't even be discussed...
              Last edited by animalfan10; 11-10-2015, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Coming from the guy that destroys artists careers lol. He's an idiot. But lol at reading breitbart

Comment

wait didnt he smack some ***** with a kettleball a few months ago?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                      I'm all for much more investment and job training in Black/Hispanic poor communities and considering the government blows tax payer dollars on all kinds of irrelevant stuff....I wouldn't mind if my tax dollars go to it....

However Slave Reparations?? Nope....I'm a history buff so I won't go for that Liberal history revision bullcrap....acting like Black Slavery was the ONLY injustice that has ever happened in the history of man kind (LMAO what a joke).....

If we were going to give out "reparations" to groups based on historical past injustices than virtually every group on earth wold be getting reparations and the whole world would be broke....because everyone (at one point in time in history) would be either the aggressor or the victim.....

1.) Do the Turkish people owe Greek people (White people) for the 300+ years of time that Turks colonized and occupied Greece??

2.) Do the British owe the Irish for the hundreds of years of colonization and persecution??

3.) Do the Hutus owe the Tutsi for the millions of Tutsi's that got slaughtered during the Rwandan Genocide??

4.) Do the Japanese owe the Chinese/Koreans for the horrible atrocities they committed against them during WW2 when Japan invaded Mainland Asia??

5.) Do the Germans owe the Polish for all the atrocities the Germans committed against the Polish when they invaded Poland during WW2 (and I'm NOT talking about Polish Jews...I'm talking about Polish Christians and regular Polish citizens)???

6.) West Africans sold other captured (West) Africans to Western Europeans (and it was ONLY Western Europeans who were involved in Slavery) in exchange for goods and services....So do Africans also owe African Americans for selling them into Slavery???? You could argue they owe African Americans much more than Eastern Europeans do (Eastern Europeans were never involved in the Slave Trade at all)??

Like I said you give out "reparations" for past historical injustices against a group and the whole world has to pay and also is owed reparations at the same time.....Because everyone has been a perpetrator and a victim of injustice in human history....So it's a revolving door that shouldn't even be discussed...

Bravo... Excellent post. History buff you are indeed, good sir.

People forget the Turkish had one of the biggest, and longest lasting empires in history, in the Ottoman empire.

Don't forget about the Zulus and their terribly brutal campaign (over the Hottentots, and Koi San, I believe) in Southern Africa before they met their match in the Boers, and finally the British.

Hahah I would love to see a tv reporter interviewing President Zuma (who is Zulu) bring up the Zulu's violent military campaign, and all the atrocities they committed, and ask him for reparations of sort from the Zulu community - which is probably the most politically powerful group in South Africa, and most economically powerful group of blacks.
                      Last edited by Dindu_Nuffin; 11-11-2015, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X