BKFC7: Kaleb Harris with a BRUTAL bare knuckle KO to Johnavan Vistante

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKFC7: Kaleb Harris with a BRUTAL bare knuckle KO to Johnavan Vistante

Kaleb Harris is a bad, bad bad bad man.

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 08-12-2019, 05:27 PM.

Why is Stitch Duran attending to the man before a real doctor? Get your **** together bkfc

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
      Why is Stitch Duran attending to the man before a real doctor? Get your **** together bkfc
      They were lagging getting in there. That's why the ref kept trying to get them in.

Comment

I'm liking BKB more and more to be honest, getting better with every event

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          They were lagging getting in there. That's why the ref kept trying to get them in.
          Yeah I should probably be directing that comment to the doctor himself in hindsight. Ref definitely showing proper sense of urgency.

BKFC is still feeling a little trashy though. This certainly won't help people's false idea that bare knuckle fighting is far more brutal,when in reality they fight less and shorter rounds and more people injure their hands before seriously hurting their opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            I'm liking BKB more and more to be honest, getting better with every event
            BKB (Big Knockout Boxing) has been dead for years. Gabe Rosado was the last champion.

Do you mean BKFC?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              BKB (Big Knockout Boxing) has been dead for years. Gabe Rosado was the last champion.

Do you mean BKFC?
              Yeah That! Still "Bare Knuckle"

but yeah BKFC is entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Yeah That! Still "Bare Knuckle"

but yeah BKFC is entertaining
                BKB wasn't bare knuckle. It just had no ring and no ropes, and you couldn't leave the tiny circle; you had to stand and trade. But they used gloves.

There is a "BKB" that's bare knuckle out of UK but they haven't had an event in years to my knowledge.

Naming is way off with the whole sport. Should have just called it "Bare Fist Champions" and been done with it.

Comment

Working...
                X