No announcement yet.

A convicted drug smuggler is accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A convicted drug smuggler is accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs

Who would even entertain a convicted drug smuggler's innuendos of Pac taking PEDs are idiots? But the media, *****s, stupid fans, forum posters, agree?

The man who loves to talk and downgrade others: Floyd Sr.

Mayweather is a convicted drug smuggler, serving over three years of a five year federal drug trafficking sentence. Mayweather and others were convicted of smuggling cocaine into the US in detergent boxes from 1987-1992.

Mayweather Sr. was a former boxer of no great accomplishment. He was a professional boxer for about eleven years and never won or contented for a world title. His only claim to fame is being stopped by a young Sugar Ray Leonard and losing to Marlon Starling on two occasions. He had a mediocre record of 29-6-1. Only six of his thirty-six opponents even has a winning record. His own brother, Roger has been quoted as saying this about Mayweather Sr and his boxing career: "he lost to bull**** fighters, he was never the fighter I was."

He claims to be the catalyst behind the success of his son Floyd Mayweather Jr, but in truth it was his brother, Roger Mayweather who laid the foundation for Mayweather Jr, prepared him for the Olympics and trained him for his first fourteen fights. The father only assumed training his son after being released from prison. If anything, Mayweather failed to be there during the formative years of his sons life and of his boxing career.

A look into Mayweather Sr.'s family life is also revealing. His son fired him as his manager/trainer and gave him twenty-four hours before he evicted him from his house and repossessed his car. The father and son almost coming to blows several times over the career path chosen by Mayweather Jr. and money he claimed was owed to him by his father. This typical of Mayweather Sr.'s storied relationship with his other family members.

The only accomplishment of note that I can recall for Floyd Mayweather Sr. was his being named manager of the year in 1998 by the Boxing Writers Association of America. This after he had only been managing his son for about one year and he was without a license to even be a boxing manager! And in typical Mayweather fashion, he disrespected the award, because he did not also win trainer of the year! That award won by Jack Mosley, who Mayweather proceeded to call a joke.

Now as we listen to this ex-con, drug trafficker, and want-to-be manager-trainer, call Fernando Vargas a bum, a thug, a hoodlum and a gangster, one can only laugh at what appears to be Mayweather speaking about his own life. But Mayweather cannot help but give away the ploy of the De la Hoya camp, as he is quoted as saying: "I want him (Vargas) focused on me, he will focus himself right out of the game.

http://www.********boxing.com/news/pierce2208.php

Actually the people who know the most about criminal illegal behavior are criminals themselves

Comment

beat me to it.........................

Comment

Anyone who backs up Floyd on a good Day is a ****in moron! To Back the Crackweathers up on this you have to be a cracked out ****in idiot with no brain cells left. Mayweather fans should be ashamed of themselves! You should hide your heads in shame!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll80 View Post
          Actually the people who know the most about criminal illegal behavior are criminals themselves
          They also have a lot of credibility...

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
            Who would even entertain a convicted drug smuggler's innuendos of Pac taking PEDs are idiots? But the media, *****s, stupid fans, forum posters, agree?

The man who loves to talk and downgrade others: Floyd Sr.

Mayweather is a convicted drug smuggler, serving over three years of a five year federal drug trafficking sentence. Mayweather and others were convicted of smuggling cocaine into the US in detergent boxes from 1987-1992.

Mayweather Sr. was a former boxer of no great accomplishment. He was a professional boxer for about eleven years and never won or contented for a world title. His only claim to fame is being stopped by a young Sugar Ray Leonard and losing to Marlon Starling on two occasions. He had a mediocre record of 29-6-1. Only six of his thirty-six opponents even has a winning record. His own brother, Roger has been quoted as saying this about Mayweather Sr and his boxing career: "he lost to bull**** fighters, he was never the fighter I was."

He claims to be the catalyst behind the success of his son Floyd Mayweather Jr, but in truth it was his brother, Roger Mayweather who laid the foundation for Mayweather Jr, prepared him for the Olympics and trained him for his first fourteen fights. The father only assumed training his son after being released from prison. If anything, Mayweather failed to be there during the formative years of his sons life and of his boxing career.

A look into Mayweather Sr.'s family life is also revealing. His son fired him as his manager/trainer and gave him twenty-four hours before he evicted him from his house and repossessed his car. The father and son almost coming to blows several times over the career path chosen by Mayweather Jr. and money he claimed was owed to him by his father. This typical of Mayweather Sr.'s storied relationship with his other family members.

The only accomplishment of note that I can recall for Floyd Mayweather Sr. was his being named manager of the year in 1998 by the Boxing Writers Association of America. This after he had only been managing his son for about one year and he was without a license to even be a boxing manager! And in typical Mayweather fashion, he disrespected the award, because he did not also win trainer of the year! That award won by Jack Mosley, who Mayweather proceeded to call a joke.

Now as we listen to this ex-con, drug trafficker, and want-to-be manager-trainer, call Fernando Vargas a bum, a thug, a hoodlum and a gangster, one can only laugh at what appears to be Mayweather speaking about his own life. But Mayweather cannot help but give away the ploy of the De la Hoya camp, as he is quoted as saying: "I want him (Vargas) focused on me, he will focus himself right out of the game.

http://www.********boxing.com/news/pierce2208.php

Comment

People like crackheads and yourself are the living proof that man can live without a brain!

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                Have you smoked your fix today?

Comment

Yep! I Agreed!

Comment

LOL, so when people think back to the "GREAT" Floyd Mayweather, self-proclaimed greatest of all time, the only thing regarding his career remotely worthy of conversatioin will be this stunt that he pulled- what a shame..........................

Comment

Working...
                    X