No announcement yet.

Cotto did better then Diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto did better then Diaz?

Cotto looked better then he did against Pacquiao, if you look past the knock-downs Pacquiao got of Cotto we saw that this was a very tough fight for Pacquiao. Even in the interviews after the fight Manny admitted this was a very tough fight for him and even looking at his face after the fight his face was marked up a bit. I don't even think Diaz put a mark on Pacquiaos face but could be wrong.
    Cotto
    91.67%
    Diaz
    8.33%

Oscar didn't hit the canvas, cotto hatton diaz marquez did
    but yeah cotto did better than diaz until he got dropped

Comment

Diaz still did better because Cotto ran the last few rounds LOL. Cotto also had more KD haha.

Comment

Stupid fucking threads you make. And dont tell me if I dont like then I dont have to open them, I open them and comment on whatever I want.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
          Oscar didn't hit the canvas, cotto hatton diaz marquez did
          but yeah cotto did better than diaz until he got dropped
          Doesn't matter. I'd take being dropped twice but still being competitive for even a small portion of the fight than at no point being competitive and staying up.

Cotto did better than Oscar, Hatton, and Diaz.

Pathetic that we're even talking about this though. He still got destroyed.

Comment

WTF... no contest.

Diaz didn't muss up Pac's face like Cotto did.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
              Stupid fucking threads you make. And dont tell me if I dont like then I dont have to open them, I open them and comment on whatever I want.
              You're ******ed, please take cotto out of you avatar.
              If you're ***** ass didn't have me on ignore I would have replied to the similar topic you had about this, but I can't reply to that topic when your ****** ass had me on ignore. Now I can reply because you finally took me off ignore you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                You're ******ed, please take cotto out of you avatar.
                If you're ***** ass didn't have me on ignore I would have replied to the similar topic you had about this, but I can't reply to that topic when your ****** ass had me on ignore. Now I can reply because you finally took me off ignore you coward.
                LOL yeah right your punk ass blocked me before I could defend my statement on one of your threads so everything you said about me comes back to your dumb contradictive ******ed ass. I dont have to take Cotto off my avy because its MY account and I do what I want with MY account

Comment

You know I don't like fighting with little fat kids online, so I guess theirs a reason we both had each other on ignore. You're back on my ignore list stupid ass little kid.

Comment

Working...
                  X