No announcement yet.

Fury openly hates gays and women...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    ... this is why no one cares that he’s wrestling in Saudi Arabia. We know what Fury is.

I tried to explain this in BangEm’s thread but he has me on ignore so I’m starting a new thread.

Good thread BangEm but there’s your answer.
    - -U openly hate Fury. U special?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      No they don't. They don't wana jus live their lives, they want to be celebrated and shoved down our throats. They want gay super heroes and gay super villains in comics and comic related entertainment, they want Nobel prizes for turning themselves into trans, they want to be in every tv show and every mainstream media, shoving their disgusting lifestyle down everyone's throat.

If they just wanted to live their lives in peace, then they wouldn't be doing all that stuff. They've been given their rights, but it's not enough for them because it was never about that.

Sodomy is disgusting and is a sin, but it's okay if people want to do it, I'm not perfect, I've sodomized my girl on many occasions, because she wanted to try it and now she likes it, and so do I. So I'm a disgusting sinner too, and so is she.

Sinning is not a crime, so it's okay if these ***gos wana sin, they ain't hurting no one. We'll all have to pay for our sins one day.

But you see, that's not how these ***gos see it, they wanna campaign against Pastors and want to gag them from reading and preaching the scriptures about their sins. This is proof of their sinister agenda, because pastors don't only preach about gay sins and sodomy, they also preach about other sins that heterosexuals commit too, like sexual immorality and adultery, but you don't hear adulterers or sexual immoral people (most of the world) campaign and March about that, we accept the truth and repent for our sins, and we try to change (but fail miserably).

Point is, it was never about simply getting their constitutional rights, this agenda of theirs are far more sinister than that, which is why they are so disgusting.
      It's part of a big plan, same thing with the tranny movement now. They want total population control and reduction. By convincing people that being gay is not only normal but expected, they think less people will be having kids.

If they can also convince kids that being the opposite of what you were born is not only normal but expected, there are even less people having kids in the future.

The next stage is convincing people that pedophilia is alright. This will create another sector of adults not having kids as well as protect the hollywood, media and political elites when the truth comes out about their child pedophilia trafficking rings all across the nation.

You are right, these people ARE sick. None of this is by accident or coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
        This kind of thing is what annoys me these days. Anyone can be what they want, gay, bi, transgender or even gender neutral, but god forbid anybody has there own opinion. If Tyson Fury or anybody else thinks it's wrong, that's their own beliefs, and they should be entitled to them.
        100... and its kind of hypocritcal hey?

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
          I must say there is a lot of truth in this post.
          These groups that campaign for acceptance and inclusion, practice just the opposite when they condemn, reject, and exclude traditional Christian beliefs. Where's the "tolerance", when the shoe is on the other foot ?
          And you're right, Hollywood is all aboard with their agenda. The LGBTQ left has taken things too far, imo. Forcing producers to depict ****sexuality in a way that promotes their cause ?
          What about Batwoman being portrayed as an openly gay character ? Why is that necessary to promote ? That's actually a shame cuz it could have been a great series to watch.
          Like you said, it's not about the particular sin. Heck, there's all kind of sin promoted on TV and film. It's about how they are going about achieving their agenda. Why is it okay to muzzle the Evangelicals and other sects, but allow the liberal left gay movement to say whatever they want ?
          I'm sorry but I think they are blind to their level of hypocrisy...
          100 percent true... its like every show has a main or supporting character hat is gay.. even in gangster shows. Then they graphically show the sex... aka animal kingdom but dont graphically show the male and female sex. Like wtf is wrong with our society

Comment

Working...
          X