Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-12-2019, 05:35 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8768 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 199,688,525.10
Total Points: 199,905,657.85
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Real boxing people don't talk like that so no. Hearn has pretty much laughed off Ruiz'z 50 million or no U.K fight. You guys can lap it up what Ruiz says but im to smart for that. Hearn and Co. will have whatever they put in the original terms and whatever can be negotiated will.you want him to drop the ball but no amount of posts you do actually change the current standings and that's Ruiz has already agreed to the rematch clause which contains whatever Hearn thought necessary.
It was a simple mistake typing & going 100 miles per hour back & forth....Ruiz might not get the 50 million but he can sure get the fight where it belongs & its NOT where eddie wants it.

You dudes should be more like Joshua who took his L like a man & even asked to fight again at the Garden but eddie is trying to talk him out of it like he did the 50 million
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Joshua should learn by now that you burn with hearn. "Devil in the contract."
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:39 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6411 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 67,770.61
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Oh look who it is, the dude that said Aj can beat D.Wilder but asked for then ran away from 50 million. So how does it feel to have Ruiz whoop that tail? You surely can't STILL think Aj beats D.Wilder or that D.Wilder is afraid of ya boy Aj right??

Wilder never fought Joshua and yes he loses that fight.

You're just another idiot on here whp puts his foot ion his mouth all the time. lol

No one getting out boxed all the time with only relevant win Ortiz doesn't tell me much if Joshua has a SET opponent hes focused on,come back after the Ruiz fight you fool the fight he doesn't determine on where or what. lol

Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-12-2019 at 05:45 PM.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:49 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Wilder never fought Joshua and yes he loses that fight.

You're just another idiot on here whp puts his foot ion his mouth all the time. lol

No one getting out boxed all the time with only relevant win Ortiz doesn't tell me much if Joshua has a SET opponent hes focused on,come back after the Ruiz fight you fool. lol
eddie didn't even trust Aj to beat Ortiz

50 million & eddie STILL didn't believe in Aj could beat D.Wilder either

BUT YOU believe in Aj

So tell me what does it mean if Ruiz beats Aj again? Is Aj out of his "prime," is he homesick, did Ruiz by the judges or is Ruiz on PED's? LMMFAO!! I mean tell me the excuse now, I would like to know.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:54 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1949 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 69,781.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
AJ has his own management team independent of Hearn and Matchroom and his trainer has a lot of influence over him. Hearn wanted AJ to give Dillian Whyte a big enough cut to save his Wembley date, but AJ set a limit to the money Hearn could offer to Dillian, so the fight didn't get made.

That should tell people all they need to know about whether Eddie can dictate anything to AJ.
Not sure on the Whyte situation but yea AJ is the boss and decides.
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:56 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was a simple mistake typing & going 100 miles per hour back & forth....Ruiz might not get the 50 million but he can sure get the fight where it belongs & its NOT where eddie wants it.

You dudes should be more like Joshua who took his L like a man & even asked to fight again at the Garden but eddie is trying to talk him out of it like he did the 50 million
Joshua should learn by now that you burn with hearn. "Devil in the contract."

What was mistake ? I should be like what ? you guys are being fanboys twisting truths but that's what happens here everyday. Ha

Instead of trolling why not just watch the fights and actually talk boxing not Hearn who you post about mostly ?
Old 07-12-2019, 05:58 PM #36
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 835 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 29,075.83
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Going off a recent thread of very lost posters....

Can anyone answer why its hard to understand on here that AJ has the last say in venue and team Ruiz has no control of that . It can be negotiated but just as a set pay for Ruiz its not really that flexible where outlandish demands can be made such as 50 million and such for a U.k fight. Team AJ has set the terms already ,where location will be decided .

If you disagree do you have a logical explaination and not empty opinion because you say so ,because i'd like to hear it ? Ha
Ruiz is just talking out of his as.s but what is already on the contract is what will happen. Unless AJ decides otherwise Mr Ruiz is just enjoying the press attention and getting carried away.
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 06:01 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Tom View Post
Ruiz is just talking out of his as.s but what is already on the contract is what will happen. Unless AJ decides otherwise Mr Ruiz is just enjoying the press attention and getting carried away.
Yes of course, the thread isn't for normal posters however like yourself. Ha
Old 07-12-2019, 06:07 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
What was mistake ? I should be like what ? you guys are being fanboys twisting truths but that's what happens here everyday. Ha

Instead of trolling why not just watch the fights and actually talk boxing not Hearn who you post about mostly ?
I mostly post about catching people here lying & hating. If I'm wrong about something I'll take the L like I just did. You one of them hatin' dudes, I can tell cuz you trying to stick up for eddie….I see you.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:09 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I mostly post about catching people here lying & hating. If I'm wrong about something I'll take the L like I just did. You one of them hatin' dudes, I can tell cuz you trying to stick up for eddie….I see you.
You just don't like facts and must take L's all the time if you cant see Ruiz can't over take the rematch clause..This is real basic things on a boxing forum so if you use the " My fiend is better then yours approach " it really doesn't make you look smart at all.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:38 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6411 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 67,770.61
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
eddie didn't even trust Aj to beat Ortiz

50 million & eddie STILL didn't believe in Aj could beat D.Wilder either

BUT YOU believe in Aj

So tell me what does it mean if Ruiz beats Aj again? Is Aj out of his "prime," is he homesick, did Ruiz by the judges or is Ruiz on PED's? LMMFAO!! I mean tell me the excuse now, I would like to know.
Joshua has to revamp everything in a loss. Its not rocket science only to you dummies who have trouble with simple math.lol

Beyond that everything you stated is garbage but you know that as you're one of the smarter leeches on here for a certain group who we know who that is and the first word is LYINGS. lol

We do know so far Wilder took an L to a half ready Fury who wasnt on a Ruiz level at THAT time, that we do know. In fact if we counted all the time Wilder was also saved by somewhat suspicious circumstances and just bells in general the guy has 3 losses so you might want to fact check before more shyte come out of your mouth.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
can't, dictate, rematch, ruiz