Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-30-2011, 05:26 PM #81
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 660 Post(s)
The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 32,663.02
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apl n° 2 View Post
Funny how this was never answered. Larry claims that the Big Bang must be false because something cannot come out of nothing, but does that not contradict his belief in God?
The responses ive heard to the "Who created God" riddle are;

We know the universe had a beginning, yet God is eternal, for it makes no sense to have an infinite regress of causes. God is the prime mover.
The Noose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:09 PM #82
Stritctly UG's friend

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 48,279.00
f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker 
take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. 
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 
Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas I'm sure you have lots of these at home. - TyphoonFloyd 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
The responses ive heard to the "Who created God" riddle are;

We know the universe had a beginning, yet God is eternal, for it makes no sense to have an infinite regress of causes. God is the prime mover.
Also known as "special pleading".
squealpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:24 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
HandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.42
Total Points: 17,217.57
So you can watch Ducktales - danny711 For you bud. - Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Big Smoke World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryX2011 View Post
2 occasions

1-i was outside bout 17..sitting on a green box in front of my house selling dope i had a bad pain in my back..now i stay in the hood..this old white guy hit the corner walking with a cane and approached me and stopped and said God has a plan for you,etc,etc,and said you have a bad pain in your back that God will heal but he wants you to change your way..he then walked back the way he came and i never saw him again

2-i was leaving work last year and my car cut off it was pouring down raining..this white lady pulled up in a white crown vic wearing all white and boosted me off and followed me all the way home..now my car cut off bout 20 times on the way and she kept boosting me ogg..i lost her at on point set there for 30 mins..the second i was bout to walk she pulled up and said i was searching for you..had a rachet set in her truck and figured out imy alternator had fell.lifted it up and fixed my car..i got home she gave me a hug and said maybe ill see you again..her name was katherine....look up the meaning of that name...and my daughters name happens to be katie
The first story is lame...So just cause a "white" man approched you with no fear and spoke to you, as you sold dope, has to be an angle? Maybe he was just a believer in the lord, and felt the need to reach out to someone.

Second story...That one was a good story, but an angle? I don't think so. You do understand that the world is not all bad right? There are good people out there...Sounds like you encountered one.
HandSpeed303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:29 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
HandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.42
Total Points: 17,217.57
So you can watch Ducktales - danny711 For you bud. - Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Big Smoke World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Autism - Lorily 

In reguards to the topic...

In the movie The Never Ending Story, the "Nothing" was something...

It did not have a from to speak of, but I was a force, and a entity.

So based on that movie. The Nothing, is something!!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
HandSpeed303 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
belive, explain, life