Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of you ever took Clenbuterol ???? (The drug Morales takes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
    I've taken it once for a little over a month or so.

Very strong, it made me feel like I was on speed. It helped me breathe quite a bit and I felt like I could run and workout forever as long as I was able to force enough of the right food down. Makes you real jittery and it takes some getting used to. If you do cardio on it, you will drop weight pretty quickly.
    What are the side effects if you know?
    And how long does it stay in your system?
    I heard you have to cycle it 2 weeks on/off so your body doesn't lessen the effect

Comment

even do i dont wana believe Morales try to cheat its obvious he did, hes had problems losing weight n his always been very competitive, hopefully he didnt
      Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 10-20-2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        and the same could of been said about Andre Bertos very low levels. So why does Morales get the excuse "not enough to give him any extra benefits", but Berto gets hammered for "its got to be cheating"?
        He passed the second test.

I think Berto failed the second one. ??

Even if that wasn't the case, the Mexicans give Margarito a pass for wearing plastered wraps. I think they can overlook a trace amount of this drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          He passed the second test.

I think Berto failed the second one. ??

Even if that wasn't the case, the Mexicans give Margarito a pass for wearing plastered wraps. I think they can overlook a trace amount of this drug.
          Third test

Comment

I was on clen for about 3 months... it turned me into a beast as far as cardio goes... i shed fat so easily and it does increase strength... my bench press went up when i was on clen.... good **** except for the massive headache i got... and i also didn't like the trembling..

Comment

damn, Clenbuterol sounds great. Wish it was legal to sell in the US.

Comment

I haven't taken that but I took some A-Side. It made me feel like Superman because my body felt like an armor. I don't know about a 50cal but .45 bullets wouldn't even put a dent on me...very strong stuff.
                Last edited by ModernTalking; 10-20-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

u use Clen usually along with Winny to cut weight..... not a "PED". For boxing it prolly makes u worse since it drops weight fast, and thats not healthy for the body

Comment

I Could use some a side meth. I'm feeling pretty old and weak these days.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Well... it is an anabolic agent
                      In animals, yes. Not so much in humans. Much more anti-catabolic.
                      Last edited by megadeth; 10-20-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X