No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAO. Oh, you were talking about me, huh? YOU LITTLE BlTCH.

Didn't you get all but hurt at me yesterday for kicking the shlt out of you. Telling me, "Oh, I was just passing by. You didn't have to get on me like that." No bltch, you were cheerleading and when I shut dude down, you wanted a way out. Don't even try to say you didn't.

Here you are acting like you were going to cry because I called you a few names....

Then I felt sorry for you emotional ass so I said alright cool, my bad....

Then your fake ass goes and sends me a e-gift to try to smooth shlt over. you can still see the beer in my avy.

HOW MUCH OF A BlTCH DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO GET BUTTHURT OVER SOMEONE SPITTING WORDS AT YOU HERE, THEN YOU GO AND SEND AN E-GIFT LIKE WE COOL, THEN YOU COME IN THIS THREAD TALKING SHYT. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE BIGGEST TWAT AROUND YOU LITTLE BlTCH
    What's also interesting in this little mystery that I noticed. Yes, we had a spat yesterday, but we seemed to be cool and I sent you a beer gift and you sent one back and no, I won't ridicule you over sending one back. It's all good, even though you did to me. You play things cool most of the time but then yesterday, you started name calling which I've never seen you do before. That was surprising. It almost seems like you've either changed or you're cracking up from running all of these alt accounts, tbh.

But I'll take this a step further. We had a spat and I sent you a beer gift just yesterday. And today I get hit up by this dude right here with 21 dildo gifts.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/m...php?u=12999147

One of the gifts claimed "It's funny how you brownnose other posters." Now this is the very next day after I sent a beer to you after we had an argument. Not exactly 100 proof evidence but it is strange. And look, it ain't nothing personal. If you're not one of the alts, fine, but that does look suspicious and some alt keeps hitting me up with the gifts like once a month at least.

And as far as you going on and on in your responses, that ain't nothing I haven't told you before. You know you do it. We all do. Believe me. But that's your style and it is what it is. I don't know how you can prove or disprove any of this but it gets a man to wondering after a while is all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I told you he gets even more obsessed and freaked out when he's put on ignore.

He's known for months he's on my ignore list, yet here he is going absolutely nuts trying to have a stupid e-beef with me in the Thunderdome.

Lmfao!!!
      LMAO. You said it bltch.

Unlike you, I kept my PMs from him. Still have them too.....

PM's I sent you begging you to take me off ignore? Time for you to show and prove. You really going to pvssy out.

If that happened, you should want to expose me, right? Let's see if you're full of shlt or not. What's up?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Talks shlt behind my back...

Sends gifts to my Inbox

Nobody likes a 2 timin' Hoe, Tony

They're right.

You are definitely an alt.

The two-timin' hoe was totally about somebody else. You are pulling this all out of your ass now.

Hey, everybody!

Travesty's an alt!!

Travesty's an alt!!

Travesty's an alt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          What's also interesting in this little mystery that I noticed. Yes, we had a spat yesterday, but we seemed to be cool and I sent you a beer gift and you sent one back and no, I won't ridicule you over sending one back. It's all good, even though you did to me. You play things cool most of the time but then yesterday, you started name calling which I've never seen you do before. That was surprising. It almost seems like you've either changed or you're cracking up from running all of these alt accounts, tbh.

But I'll take this a step further. We had a spat and I sent you a beer gift just yesterday. And today I get hit up by this dude right here with 21 dildo gifts.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/m...php?u=12999147
          WHAT THE ACTUAL FVVCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME? You think I sent you 21 dildo gifs? Take that out on whomever sent you the 21 dildo gifs.

One of the gifts claimed "It's funny how you brownnose other posters." Now this is the very next day after I sent a beer to you after we had an argument. Not exactly 100 proof evidence but it is strange. And look, it ain't nothing personal. If you're not one of the alts, fine, but that does look suspicious and some alt keeps hitting me up with the gifts like once a month at least.

And as far as you going on and on in your responses, that ain't nothing I haven't told you before. You know you do it. We all do. Believe me. But that's your style and it is what it is. I don't know how you can prove or disprove any of this but it gets a man to wondering after a while is all.

LMAO. You got issues. I didn't send you no damn dildos. If it was all good afterward, why the fvvck would I send you 21 dildos???????

Comment

He's known for months he's on my ignore list, yet here he is going absolutely nuts trying to have a stupid e-beef with me in the Thunderdome.

Lmfao!!!
            We definitely have him melting down today.

The mask has come off...

Comment

They're right.

You are definitely an alt.

The two-timin' hoe was totally about somebody else. You are pulling this all out of your ass now.

Hey, everybody!

Travesty's an alt!!

Travesty's an alt!!

Travesty's an alt!!
              Soooo....because your post here was about someone else....that means I couldn't connect the dots that you talking about a 2 timin' hoe at the same time you talking shlt behind my back and sending me little e-gifts?

Do you have a brain?

Comment

The mask has come off...

Riiiiight.

Call in the mod and have them run the IP check, son. Oh yea, but accept a bet based on it first. You down?

You have the intelligence of a bag of dust.

Comment

Lmfao!!!
                  Thanks for exposing the alt. Big help here today.

So the list includes Sunspace, Shaolin Sword, Sup and Travesty without question. The list keeps building...

Comment

Thanks for exposing the alt. Big help here today.

So the list includes Sunspace, Shaolin Sword, Sup and Travesty without question. The list keeps building...
                    You'r so ****ing stupid that you think I was saying the first post was about me?????

You braindead buffoon Jesus Christ you guys are morons.

Take it to the dome, Tony. Expose your evidence and let's see what's up. You down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

The mask has come off...

His OCD always gets the best of him.

As I said, a leopard can't hide it's spots.

Comment

Working...
                      X