Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Why Not Make Mikey Garcia Fight if He Can Beat Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    how absurd

i hate these kind of circus fights
    Mikey walks around very close to 175lbs and is loosing 35-40lbs to make 135. Mikey has no problem matching size its just he doesn't want to test himself! Only against much smaller fighters at 135!

Comment

Hell NO! I want Mikey Garcia vs Loma first! Spence hungry to fight the best I get it
      Last edited by sicko; 06-20-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Carlos c

Shame on spence why even fight someone with so many disadvantages? Why not go up in weight and challenge yourself by taking on jr middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Did Spence just call out a smaller man? What kind of monster is that? Hunt big game, take the fight if it comes, but this looks weak. He should pick on somebody his own size, maybe bigger, since he's so good. Come up with a real fight, I've seen enough of his mismatches.
          it pays to actually read the article before posting.

Comment

Ocampo was accepted because of ibf but there are no excuses for this.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Some people find reading an entire article far too tough of a task.
              Lol. I said the same thing man.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos c View Post
                Shame on spence why even fight someone with so many disadvantages? Why not go up in weight and challenge yourself by taking on jr middleweights.
                Mikey walks around very close to 175lbs! Why Mikey won't move up in weight and challenge himself instead of loosing 35-40lbs to fight the much smaller 135lbs fighters? When a beast like Spence is pressuring your favorite fighter, you fanboys call for him to move up! I though Mikey was a top p4p fighter!

Comment

Mikey's big mouth writing a check that his little ass can't cash.

Comment

Dude looking to continue cherry picking as he howls about legacy fights.. 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Spence should have immediately poured scorn on such a fight, not make out like it was a good idea. Fight Crawford, not make excuses why it can't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X