No announcement yet.

Calling it now: Khan beats Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    FFS, man. You can't honestly believe that. Collazo was pretty solid at one point but the guy Khan fought? GTFOH.
    people were picking collazo to win at the time lol. stop revising history. these guys like diaz and indongo arent a step up from collazo or alexander

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Gamboa was a better fighter than Khan has ever been.
      just log off.

Comment

Khan gonna shock the world

Comment

Crawford will put Khan head on a pike...Beta Style....Fck outta here

Crawford one of the best adjusters in the game

Comment

, why 23rd March

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
              Crawford doesn't have the 1-punch power to stop Khan, and Khan is impossible to outspeed and oubox, 2 things that Crawford relies on.

Also Khan murders southpaws. (Alexander, Collazo)
              Well, you're gonna look like fucking Nostradamus if you get that one right, but there's a saying about stopped clocks and that...

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                Crawford doesn't have the 1-punch power to stop Khan, and Khan is impossible to outspeed and oubox, 2 things that Crawford relies on.

Also Khan murders southpaws. (Alexander, Collazo)
                I stopped reading at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Well, you're gonna look like fucking Nostradamus if you get that one right, but there's a saying about stopped clocks and that...
                  Even a blind squirrel find a nut once in awhile...

On topic this is one of the worst threads I've seen if he op is serious. Khan is way past his best days and even in his best days I dont see how he beats bud. Khan goes one speed never change rhythm, bud will eventually catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    i said it before and i'll say it again, crawford is the next broner.

crawford is having a good run now but let's see and wait until he fights somebody like thurman, spence, and or khan.

and i'll say it again khan beats the overhyped crawford!

thank you
                    Yo, if you see any similarities between Crawford and Broner outside of being Black, you're following the wrong sport.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                      Even a blind squirrel find a nut once in awhile...

On topic this is one of the worst threads I've seen if he op is serious. Khan is way past his best days and even in his best days I dont see how he beats bud. Khan goes one speed never change rhythm, bud will eventually catch him.
                      A blind squirrel... ha ha not heard that one but I'll use that.

And yeah - Khan is Khan, blinding speed, but the moment he starts throwing those extended combos - and he always does - he leaves himself wide open to anyone with half decent timing. It's not even that his chin is all that fragile - he's been hit with solid punches without going down - it's just anyone who completely ignores return fire for extended periods is gonna get KOd on the regular.

Comment

Working...
                      X