No announcement yet.

Purses for tomorrow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
    Horn's team are silly for having the fight rescheduled to go up against Whitaker's fight.

That will easily eat away at the PPV sales and might cost him anywhere from $500K to $1M in lost revenue.

Like another poster stated, his team should have let it go to a purse bid, where he is guaranteed 60% and could have potentially landed a home advantage.
    They weren't happy to be fighting on this date which is why they were abit pis.ed with Bud and his so called bruised hand.
    They didnt really have any other option when Arum made sure they fight on this date knowing the circumstances with Whittaker.
    Bob Arum is a sly cu.t
    Yes i agree they should of taken it to purse bib.
    Last edited by BLASTER1; 06-09-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      They weren't happy to be fighting on this date which is why they were abit pis.ed with Bud and his so called bruised hand.
      They didnt really have any other option when Arum made sure they fight on this date knowing the circumstances with Whittaker.
      Bob Arum is a sly cu.t
      Yes i agree they should of taken it to purse bib.
      I reckon they should have put their foot down harder.

At the end of the day, he is the champ and is well within his right to have been more demanding.

TR also has 3 shows on ESPN from June 30-July 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

... the same Dan Rafael stated that "Pacquiao will earn a guaranteed $10 million for this appearance, whereas Horn is on for $500,000 as well as a portion of the gate receipts."

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I hate seeing huge differences in pay from main event to televised undercard.

How the fuck you paying 2 mill to the main event and 20K to the under card thats how you know the card is a bum ass card.
          Lol yeah it sounds F'd up, but you gotta think about it like this:

"How many asses in seats and eyeballs on television sets are the televised undercard fighters bringing to the equation"?

Probably not very many.

If anything, they are getting paid MORE than they are brining to the table... Still it sucks to see boxers who are literally risking their lives for our entertainment being paid peanuts.

Comment

PBC be overpayin dey fighters doe

Comment

Working...
            X