Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Parents Complain About Allowing Black Students Into NYC Upper Westside School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Here goes.

When was the last time the KKK killed someone and how many real Americans have been killed by illegal aliens?
    Why does there have to be a last time????

Is the KKK a hate group responsible for the murder of people?

Is the La Raza Lawyer's Association a hate group responsible for the murder of people?

Let's see if you can give a straight up answer, hmmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'm fine, and laughing actually.
      If you were fine and laughing, you wouldn't have eschewed your ignore function to rant desperately and accuse me of having an alt You sure do come across as hurt, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Why does there have to be a last time????
        The KKK doesn't even really exist anymore. Most of its members are undercover federal agents.

Is the KKK a hate group responsible for the murder of people?
        Probably.

Is the La Raza Lawyer's Association a hate group responsible for the murder of people?
        Sure. They are partially responsible for all the scum that comes over the border who rape and kill people.

Comment

"Justice" is more likely to be done regardless of the race of the accuser and victim if the jury is all white. You actually think most or all those blacks in prison are actually innocent lol...
          Still don't see an answer. Are you able to answer questions, or is it too difficult for you

By the way, that bolded part. Nice "White is right" rhetoric. Let's see the studies about that one

Comment

The KKK doesn't even really exist anymore. Most of its members are undercover federal agents.

Probably.

Sure. They are partially responsible for all the scum that comes over the border who rape and kill people.
            Oh really??? Prove that they are responsible for rape and murder. I can prove the KKK is.

Let's see your facts.

Comment

If you were fine and laughing, you wouldn't have eschewed your ignore function to rant desperately and accuse me of having an alt You sure do come across as hurt, son.

Nope. I'm not mad.

Again, great mood here.

That's why I gave you another chance.

I see you threw it away.

Oh well, back to ignore.

And remember, according to your rules you just stated, I "win" when I don't reply.

I'm fixing to "win" alot.

Comment

• Trump before the decision: He's a Mexican and can't be impartial.

Maybe Xoo or 1bad65 can tell me who Trump is tweeting about here:

Trump: A U.S. Judge......

Last edited by travestyny; 05-07-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  That's why I gave you another chance.

You gave yourself another chance at failure by eschewing your ignore function. And fail you did. Keep peeking at the posts bltch. When you jump in and fail again, I'll keep laughing atcha

Comment

Trump before the decision: He's a Mexican and can't be impartial.

Maybe Xoo or 1bad65 can tell me who Trump is tweeting about here:

Trump: A U.S. Judge......

He was talking about the La Raza judge wasn't he?

Comment

He was talking about the La Raza judge wasn't he?
                      Couldn't have been! That judge was Mexican and couldn't be unbiased in that case. Hmmmm.....

Your orange buffoon is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X