Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about Mayweathers "Annoucement"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
    this paulie?
    well he meets the age requirements....:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      What's the big deal? It's going to be Guerrero, lets all move on.

Wake me up when Mayweather actually takes on a Challenge
      So, you made a thread about "not caring" about Floyd's fight announcement just so we know that you don't care about who Floyd fights next?

You just had to make a thread to assure us that you have no interest in Floyd's next fight, because if you didn't make a thread it'd mean you DO care?

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
        this paulie?
        hahahaha!!! green sent

Comment

wtf i was waiting all superbowl for the announcement... but nothing

Comment

I feel bad for some of the posters here. Instead of watching the game, enjoying the company of friends and family, they are on here making posts and threads about how they don't care about Floyd.

Kind of sad :'(

Comment

haters saying nobody cares about Floyd's announcement making thread about Floyd's announcement.

Why am i Not surprised to see Imatroll thuggery and PacBoy commenting after a few posts lol, these guys cant take Floyd off their mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                I feel bad for some of the posters here. Instead of watching the game, enjoying the company of friends and family, they are on here making posts and threads about how they don't care about Floyd.

Kind of sad :'(
                They dont have friends or family

Comment

Just another let down in the day in life of Floyd "the fraud" Mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Just another let down in the day in life of Floyd "the fraud" Mayweather!
                    Seriously PacBoy you spend so much time and energy hating and posting about Floyd its kind of disturbing. Do you have a job ? how old are you

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                      haters saying nobody cares about Floyd's announcement making thread about Floyd's announcement.

Why am i Not surprised to see Imatroll thuggery and PacBoy commenting after a few posts lol, these guys cant take Floyd off their mind.
                      ...and you cant get us off yours!

Comment

Working...
                      X