Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

etong si xcaret ang noon pa natin dapat pinapula.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pinula na kuya, ilagay ko pa yong link sa thread ko...

Comment

need ko mag recharge, mamaya tirahin ko. mahihirapan tayo sa kumag na to

Comment

Tinira ko na pero ayaw pa din pumula....

Comment

di nga nabawasan eh 189 parin kukukuk

Comment

wala pa yung grupo bente uno. mabilis lang yan angat nyo lagi tong thread

calling all POWERHitters!!!! ))))))

Comment

nabigyan ko na

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                wala pa yung grupo bente uno. mabilis lang yan angat nyo lagi tong thread

calling all POWERHitters!!!! ))))))

tama boss...binigyan kong pula pero sa totoo kailangan natin mga power hitters d2

Comment

hahaha you fuken nerds, attacking me with red K, you little midgets cant fuk with me, your **** dont faze me you fuken ******ed geeks, like a give a fuk, keep that **** coming, i dont even care about that bull**** you idiots...

Originally posted by ispayder View Post
                  Tinira ko na pero ayaw pa din pumula....
                  hey little *****, pay up your bet, luevano beat concepction, or are you just like the rest of the pinoys..... *****... ?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                    hahaha you fuken nerds, attacking me with red K, you little midgets cant fuk with me, your **** dont faze me you fuken ******ed geeks, like a give a fuk, keep that **** coming, i dont even care about that bull**** you idiots...

hey little *****, pay up your bet, luevano beat concepction, or are you just like the rest of the pinoys..... *****... ?
                    Says the middle eastern look alike who sleeps and breaths Pinoys. Sure you don't care. Pinoys run your life you little girl. You got 12,000 + useless posts dedicated to Pinoys. Sure Pinoys don't affect you. hahahahahahaha!!!! They make you whine night and day like a scored woman.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post

then why bother to come here?

dont worry since you dont care about the RED K thing..we will definitely make you RED

your days are numbered...mr. apocalypse harharhar

Comment

Working...
                      X