Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Anthony Joshua's 10 Times Better Than Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Huh?
    He didn't survive the windmills. The ref had to jump in and save him from certain death.

I am glad that ref was humane.
    Wilder couldn't put him down with his best shots at the end though and you said "Nobody remains upright !"

Plus you got Stivirne I.

JS

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Wilder couldn't put him down with his best shots at the end though and you said "Nobody remains upright !"

Plus you got Stivirne I.

JS
      Duhaupus was on his stool for the 12th so he wasn't upright. Stiverne couldn't even last 3 minutes the second time so he definitely couldn't remain upright either.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Let's see what he has to say when that right hand lands
        That is exactly my thoughts and Breazeale is not hard to hit.

What Wilder lacks in skills he makes up for it with raw power.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Duhaupus was on his stool for the 12th so he wasn't upright. Stiverne couldn't even last 3 minutes the second time so he definitely couldn't remain upright either.
          Lololol no one remains upright after spin-mills gets going.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Breazeale comes across as such a spiteful female when it comes to Wilder

What type of fighter sues another fighter essentially because of argument. This wasn’t Mike Tyson /Mitch Green type of situation . he got punked in the Hotel that’s it

The way he’s talking there’s no excuse for Breazeale not winning because according to him Wilders garbage and he better not get dropped by one of Wilders slaps.
            I'm no Breazeale fan, think he's as corny as they come but I can see why he dislikes Wilder so much. If he was with his wife and kids and got dropped from behind as he said he did by Wilder's brother then that type of stuff will stick with you until you can get some kind of redemption.

Wilder also don't like him at all, it's what makes this rivalry interesting although I think this fight ends fairly quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
              Oh yea him making that urban dictionary comment definitely showed what he was trying to do.
              Self hatred is a very sad ugly trait. He would have been very welcome at the minstrel shows buck dancing and c**ning. Very disappointed in him. But I am not surprised he had no loyalty to his tribe. And correction, Arnold, not revere....who was a patriot. Believe me I actually do have a grasp of the history of my adopted nation
              Last edited by Oldskoolg; 03-22-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't be surprised if Breazeale lands a lucky shot and wins. 9 times out of 10, Wilder wins this fight but he's too emotional about this fight and he's flawed enough already. One of these days his technical deficiencies will catch up with him, I just hope it doesn't happen before he gets in the ring with Joshua

Comment

I don't rate Breazeale at all but I want to outbox Wilder and K him O

Comment

I don't believe any of the nonsense falling out of this emotional womans ass,but I know for a fact Breezeal is total pssy,joke of a fighter. What possessed this guy to build up a fight by sucking AJs bbd at every opportunity in media interviews? what a cringey phag

This guy is the type to walk in on his woman gettin trained & say "oh sht AJ get in that,lemmie go get the camera"

Comment

I like that there's bad blood between these two. Somebody's getting KTFO!!

Comment

Working...
                      X