Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sends Legal Letter To Mayweather Over Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Nah the system TRIED to play him but it kept failing cuz they kept thinking he was going to lose....LOL
    Yes, the system tried to play Floyd, but he was too smart, he played IT instead of it playing him. props to Floyd's brain!

That don't make him a warrior to be admired though. If only he'd of been a SOG, and beat GGG like like SOG beat KOV. smh.

Comment

Diamond Gloves, 2nd place.

Floyd could of beat Triple L & you dudes would come up with ANOTHER lame excuse.

No fighter has got that 0 the way he did nor could they that's why they took L's. that 0 talk is another way you dudes TRY to discredit T.B.E. another is by you dudes saying "he's the greatest of this generation." That shet is LAME. He IS T.B.E.

That "0" is fake man. He traded a REAL "0" for at least 300 million.

Again, I can't say I blame him, but as far as being the TBE, you can't have it both ways. If he proved that 0, AND had hundreds of millions, I'd be a big fan of his.

I've been in 15 street fights. 2 of those street fights I stepped up and fought the baddest mthr fkr around.

I won one and lost one, so truly stepping up, (fear be damned), holds a place in my heart and head! That's why I can't cut duckers any slack.

This conversation is going in circles man. Peace bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
        Yes, the system tried to play Floyd, but he was too smart, he played IT instead of it playing him. props to Floyd's brain!

That don't make him a warrior to be admired though. If only he'd of been a SOG, and beat GGG like like SOG beat KOV. smh.
        Pvssy G aint nothing to brag about, he doesn't even want to fight the good fighters at 160 & is looking for only a Nelo payday for the 3rd time.

Comment

That "0" is fake man. He traded a REAL "0" for at least 300 million.

Again, I can't say I blame him, but as far as being the TBE, you can't have it both ways. If he proved that 0, AND had hundreds of millions, I'd be a big fan of his.

I've been in 15 street fights. 2 of those street fights I stepped up and fought the baddest mthr fkr around.

I won one and lost one, so truly stepping up, (fear be damned), holds a place in my heart and head! That's why I can't cut duckers any slack.

This conversation is going in circles man. Peace bro.
          He didn't duck anyone..They ducked him..Peace.

Comment

Pvssy G aint nothing to brag about, he doesn't even want to fight the good fighters at 160 & is looking for only a Nelo payday for the 3rd time.
            That's true now, but not during Floyd's "retiremnet". Floyd said fk that, I won't run the risk of losing my 0. His fake 0 made him 200 million more.

Face the truth. Floyd could have been the first to expose GGGs looping power shots.

Comment

Lol. Take off the blinders man. The system is setup to be exploited, the way the mastermind Floyd did it.

Since Mikey Garcia lost his 0, he'll make a fraction of what he would have, if he had not lost his undefeated record.

Floyd, with his incredible skill, COULD have had BOTH, the TRUE TBE status PLUS 100s of millions of $$$$$$$. He just didn't want to risk that cash. I understand that he's your indestructible hero, but you ignore the facts based on your bias.

You are one stubborn mthr fkr. Lol

Comment

Peace back to you man.

: )

Comment

That's true now, but not during Floyd's "retiremnet". Floyd said fk that, I won't run the risk of losing my 0. His fake 0 made him 200 million more.

Face the truth. Floyd could have been the first to expose GGGs looping power shots.
                  No one can fake 20 years of boxing fighting more than half his fights against champions & have an 0.

It doesn't matter if he would of been the 1st to beat golovkin cuz there would of been yet another excuse for golovkin.

Comment

Lol. Take off the blinders man. The system is setup to be exploited, the way the mastermind Floyd did it.

Since Mikey Garcia lost his 0, he'll make a fraction of what he would have, if he had not lost his undefeated record.

Floyd, with his incredible skill, COULD have had BOTH, the TRUE TBE status PLUS 100s of millions of $$$$$$$. He just didn't want to risk that cash. I understand that he's your indestructible hero, but you ignore the facts based on your bias.

You are one stubborn mthr fkr. Lol
                    I'm not stubborn. Who can fight the fighters Floyd fought & come out on top at the end of all that smoke? Aint nobody done it with LESSER competition.

Comment

This is true now, but back in his prime, I believe he would have. He's just here for the $$$$$$$$ now.

Comment

Working...
                      X