No announcement yet.

Name these boxers top 5 wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Yeah.. probably Ima withdraw that statement. I started an essay to try to explain what I meant, but re-reading it it just stinks of rationalisation. Bernards resume against the top guys in his division at the time he fought 'em ain't great TBH nor was the bulk of his competition, but it order to get into that I found myself pulling his resume apart which you can just as easily do to Lomachenko's (or any other fighters' TBH).

That ain't what I'm about so I'll just accept that I was wrong.
    Real talk me having been here for 15 years I can count on one hand the amount of times someone has enough maturity to concede they were wrong, much respect for that. Also, i still feel like Taylor didint do enough to beat B-Hop, but his wins over Pavlik, Pascal, Tarver, Wright were legit. Funny how nobody even mentions the de la hoya fight, its like it didint even happen lmao

Comment

There's that little small agenda in this thread to show that GGG and Lomachenko resumes ain't **** compared to ATGs from the past. It is true though, but there's no current fighter who has a resume that can be compared to resumes of those guys, but TS choosed the names selectively
      Last edited by g27region; 03-18-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        Real talk me having been here for 15 years I can count on one hand the amount of times someone has enough maturity to concede they were wrong, much respect for that. Also, i still feel like Taylor didint do enough to beat B-Hop, but his wins over Pavlik, Pascal, Tarver, Wright were legit. Funny how nobody even mentions the de la hoya fight, its like it didint even happen lmao
        Ha. You get to my age, man, you learn to realise when you're just digging yourself a bigger hole.

WRT to the DLH win, thing is Oscar had just been beat by Sturm in the eyes of many - honestly I think folk tend to accept that Oscar just didn't belong at 160, and anyway was very much on the slide by that time, so they don't make that much of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Ha. You get to my age, man, you learn to realise when you're just digging yourself a bigger hole.

WRT to the DLH win, thing is Oscar had just been beat by Sturm in the eyes of many - honestly I think folk tend to accept that Oscar just didn't belong at 160, and anyway was very much on the slide by that time, so they don't make that much of it.
          Sturm to be fair probably gained far more than DLH did from that loss. DLH's "win" over him, again doesnt count. Im gonna be honest with you, if DLH would have lost to Vargas, i honestly think his career would have been over ALOT sooner, i have always stood by the fact that the Vargas fight will ALWAYS be his most important fight and one of the few fights where he absolutely laid it all on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Nelo just gave him a L but he was been exposed

This thread will expose him even more lol
            You have to stop being a biased dumb ****. It's important for you to understand this...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              You have to stop being a biased dumb ****. It's important for you to understand this...
              Damn it’s like that?!?

Mf can’t even drop a verse on anything about GGG without being cyberly purse slapped around here lol smh

My bad...GGG is the greatest mw ever...is that better?!?...and don’t get so upset sweetheart... I wouldn’t want you to ruin your mascara or anything that keeps you looking pretty...love you girl!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                Damn it’s like that?!?

Mf can’t even drop a verse on anything about GGG without being cyberly purse slapped around here lol smh

My bad...GGG is the greatest mw ever...is that better?!?...and don’t get so upset sweetheart... I wouldn’t want you to ruin your mascara or anything that keeps you looking pretty...love you girl!!
                No man you just have to stop being biased and quit trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  How did i guess that lomachenko and golovkin would be 2 of the 5.
                  i knew golovkin was there as soon i read the title lol

didnt realise people had switched to lomachenko too, interesting

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Loma

Russel Jr (24-0)
                    Linares (44-3)
                    Rigondeaux (17-0)
                    Walters (26-0)
                    Pedraza (25-1)

Pretty good resume for 12 wins
                    Waiting for the braindead gervonta davis fan to tell you thats trash

Comment

Another bait thread from the worst poster on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X