No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Set To Return, April 13 At Wembley Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Set To Return, April 13 At Wembley Arena

Daniel Dubois will be back in action next month. The 21-year-old heavyweight flattened a former world title challenger on Saturday night, adding the vacant WBO European title to his collection of WBC Youth world and English titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois vs Takam

Comment

Has Hughie Fury still got the British HW strap? If so the likes of Gorman, Dubois, Allen, even Joyce should try to force a fight through. He'd be a good test for a slugger like the last 3 I mentioned due to his elusive style - one thing a lot of HW's coming through seem to lack is the ability to effectively chase down a runner.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Dubois vs Takam
        Takam is past his best and a bit damaged but still way too dangerous for such short notice.. but I like it, and I have nothing to lose so do it!

Comment

I like DDD's activity, at this stage it's good to keep getting out. He's not really having tough fights either aside the Johnson fight which was tricky but not tough as he won comfortably.

Comment

Put him in with helenious or wach someone who will maybe try to put it on him a bit but who dont offer the same risk as a takam/chisora type fight

Comment

British hw boxing is on fire
              and hws training in uk

Comment

Sorry if it upsets anyone, but the WBO European title is just another one of "Ole Fi$h £yed Frank$" Ca$h scams. He did a similar thing with the British title years ago. Dubois Vs the real/genuine champion Agit Kayabel would be far more exceptable then another phony WBO fiasco. Maybe David Allen, David Price or Sam Sexton in defence of the English title at stake + British title final eliminator could work well.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                  Has Hughie Fury still got the British HW strap? If so the likes of Gorman, Dubois, Allen, even Joyce should try to force a fight through. He'd be a good test for a slugger like the last 3 I mentioned due to his elusive style - one thing a lot of HW's coming through seem to lack is the ability to effectively chase down a runner.

Hughie would be a nightmare for most British level guys.

However it seems Team Hughie aren't interested in domestic fights anyway.

Comment

Nothing special about Dubois, period.

He is basically a discount Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X