Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: If No Joshua or Wilder - Bring Me Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People bash the old man for wanting to fight THE BEST?

Some of you so called "Boxing Fans" are PATHETIC!

Comment

That would be great! Make it happen!

Comment

Whats this myth. About if U like Ortiz ot think he a good fighter u riding Wilder nuts??

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          no idea why so called boxing fans are angry hes calling out the best?????? whats going on here?
          They're not boxing fans. They are fans of a particular fighter and only want their fighter to be in winnable fights. So as long as Ortiz is perceived to be a threat, they will continue to support silly arguments like:

1. He hasn't fought anybody
          2. He's high risk low reward
          3. He's not popular enough
          4. He's easy to beat

...not realizing these arguments actually imply that the top fighters believe Ortiz is the better fighter and is too much of a risk to fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Fury doesn't have a good chin. That's a fact that has been proven. Getting up isn't a testament to your chin, it's a testament to your heart. Further, Fury looked like Pacman did against Marquez. Only diff was by miracle, Fury got up. Didn't he say he has no clue how he got up and considered it to be divine intervention?
            So by your definition, Muhammad Ali didn't have a good chin, because he was decked 4 times in his career, including twice by journeymen Sonny Banks and Chuck Wepner.

And after being decked by Henry Cooper, Ali - then known as Cassius Clay - was out like a light for several seconds and only just made it to his feet in time before being saved by the bell and staggering back to his corner like a drunken sailor!

Comment

That would be a decent fight I'd like to see fury vs Ortiz! Make it happen. Or Ortiz vs Whyte would be good now that Whyte isn't fighting AJ!!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                People bash the old man for wanting to fight THE BEST?

Some of you so called "Boxing Fans" are PATHETIC!
                I don't understand it either. It's like if a fighter takes on a bum they get mad and complain about it. Then a fighter calls out a top guy then the argument is they haven't done enough to earn the fight smh lol

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Whats this myth. About if U like Ortiz ot think he a good fighter u riding Wilder nuts??
                  To my knowledge the myth is that most Wilder fans see Ortiz as a legit top HW and the non Wilder fans see Ortiz as a scrub and the only ones who think Ortiz is a good fighter are Wilder fans lol haha

I think that's the logic on that, it makes sense if you don't think about it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Fury doesn't have a good chin. That's a fact that has been proven. Getting up isn't a testament to your chin, it's a testament to your heart. Further, Fury looked like Pacman did against Marquez. Only diff was by miracle, Fury got up. Didn't he say he has no clue how he got up and considered it to be divine intervention?
                    'Its a proven fact'

No no no just no. What you wrote there was just more horse manure. Chin is the ability to take a shot, it involves the strength of the neck and the jaw. You're essentially saying because fury has been dropped he has a bad chin Lol furthermore you're saying its a fact. I shouldn't even be dignifiying this with a response but lemme school you anyway; you're saying a man close to 270lbs -300lbs who is essentially 7 foot tall has a bad chin scientifically you are wrong. Furthermore saying has a bad chin because he has been dropped is utter nonsense, punches you dont see drop you. Simple. It only takes 3lbs of force on the chin to knock somebody out homeboy. Does juan manuel marquez have a bad chin even though he has been dropped plenty but not stopped? Does calzaghe who has been dropped have a bad chin? Ward? LOL get out of here with your 'its a proven fact' moronic **** coming out from your mouth

Comment

old man Ortiz really want a pay day so bad.
                      Maybe he got like 100k to fight hammer.
                      I wouldn't blame him, hez got family to feed.

Comment

Working...
                      X