No announcement yet.

How much is your outfit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Lol. Yea, I think people who get robbed are always sized up though. You never see a mugger or someone trying to rob someone go after a physically able person. It's always easy targets. You never see an athlete for example get robbed on the street. I mean sure it's happened but they are not easy targets.
    Oh it happens alright.

https://www.thesportster.com/enterta...ms-of-robbery/

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...n-robbed.html/

https://hiphopwired.com/449675/10-nb...robbed-photos/

Comment

These are more burglary stories. I mean more like, he's walking down the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Never wanted to be a guy that says "back in my day" BUT back in my day, kids like this wouldve gotten beat up for their sh.t.

Soft ass generations. People flaunting ugly expensive clothes and crying about getting hats knocked off their heads...
        I don't condone bullying, but these clowns beg to be bullied.

Comment

I swear i saw this video last year or something similar.

Comment

my outfit today cost me about 3fiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I don't condone bullying, but these clowns beg to be bullied.
              Bullied for what, being what they are into? Let the dudes have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                These are more burglary stories. I mean more like, he's walking down the street.
                Read the articles, there's stories of people just walking up to athletes in cars and snatching things.

Poor people get bold sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Bullied for what, being what they are into? Let the dudes have fun
                  For being materialistic douchebags waving their luxury items in everyone's face. They want to own luxury brands that's fine, but don't brag and flash it everyone's face, it's classless and crude. Guess their parents never taught them that much.

Most wealthy people don't discuss the cost of what they own. They don't need anyone's validation or attention. They own it because they appreciate the brand and can afford the nicer things. Honestly though, most of this crap they are flashing is gaudy and cheap looking.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    For being materialistic douchebags waving their luxury items in everyone's face. They want to own luxury brands that's fine, but don't brag and flash it everyone's face, it's classless and crude. Guess their parents never taught them that much.

Most wealthy people don't discuss the cost of what they own. They don't need anyone's validation or attention. They own it because they appreciate the brand and can afford the nicer things. Honestly though, most of this crap they are flashing is gaudy and cheap looking.
                    It’s a new generation. And they are nerds. They aren’t good at shlt. They probably aren’t good with girls. Let them have ONE thing. You know the saying ”look good. Feel good” It’s harmless.
                    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-27-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      It’s a new generation. And they are nerds. They aren’t good at shlt. They probably aren’t good with girls. Let them have ONE thing. You know the saying ”look good. Feel good” It’s harmless.
                      Or someone can teach them some class and humility and they can still enjoy their swag. Like I said, I don't knock anyone for owning nice stuff, I have some luxury brands that I own as well, but flaunting it and going through life with this materialistic value system is just tool-bag behavior.

Comment

Working...
                      X