Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Boxing CEO Erupts on Joseph Parker, NZ Commission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commie View Post
    Ward and Weeks couldn't do it any better
    Parker targets Flores waist band and the ref gives him a warning and tells him to keep his punches up.

Then Parker goes even lower, and when Flores looks at the ref to see what he's going to do about it, the ref does nothing and Parker takes advantage of a hurt and distracted opponent.

Wonder where they got that idea from?

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Pfft had to laugh at this one and some of the usual baloni comments on here. Parker was always gonna stop Flores these Maori warriors ain't nothing to f*** with. Parker is a world champion in the wings.
      Do Maori warriors fight dirty and with no honor?

Comment

There's no excuse for a professional boxer to land under the belt consecutively that many times,, absolute disgrace and I hope Flores gets a rematch immediately

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
          Maybe Parker can take another dive against his Buddy Whyte after he get's a little slapping arm punch.
          You win stupid comment of the thread award.

Comment

Ward has made sure that anything goes as long as you are the homeboy. Not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              There's no excuse for a professional boxer to land under the belt consecutively that many times,, absolute disgrace and I hope Flores gets a rematch immediately
              If ref doesn't deduct, there's no incentive to follow the rules. And sometimes, ref only warns for public consumption if you know what I mean. Home cooking almost everywhere.

Comment

Flores definitely got screwed over but no worse than Parker did against Whyte...not that that makes it any better. Just saying.

Comment

Unfortunately Parker is a loser who lacks integrity, he couldn't handle rough tactics when used against him and complained about them, then applied said tactics to his next fight against an overmatched opponent(aka bullying) lol pathetic. He won't get away with such sinical dirty tactics in a big fight so I guess he was just practicing for landing them one or two clear low blows that you can get away with when in the ring with a competent opponent and referee. Oceania or whatever u call new Zealand and Australia has trash boxers obviously tua and Parker etc are exceptions but that region is so trash its unbelievable

Comment

Except he got beat by dillian and couldn't lay a glove on hughie both of who are what? British. world level. And hey tyson and AJ are British too or more specifically English, born and raised (excluding dillian born in JA) I guess the british warriors are not to be ****ed with ! Pit your best mauois against the best brit at any weight or any sport even! And you'll be whooped. Yet the brits will be competetive at world level in nearly EVERY sport in the world that is internationally prominent. Hey I'm just a proud Englishman nothing too deep.
                    Last edited by SuperSuperLeeds; 01-01-2019, 02:08 PM. Reason: @Maori guy. So proud of parker

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Ward has made sure that anything goes as long as you are the homeboy. Not surprised.
                      Ward ruined your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X