No announcement yet.

Do you wipe after you pee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Rumor is that Marvin Hagler used to sit down when he pissed and stand up when he shit.

Can anyone confirm?

Comment

Rumor is that Marvin Hagler used to sit down when he pissed and stand up when he shit.

Can anyone confirm?
      Listened to a Jake the Snake podcast and he stated the toilets were too small for Andre the Giant. So he had to **** in hotel bath tubs.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        Nah I'm a mans man sweat cheeks .
        then you shake after you pee you dont wipe

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Wipe what, the toilet seat if you pee on it by accident?

Or do you wipe your ass after you pee just for the hell of it?

This thread is confusing and oddly arousing.

Comment

No matter how much you shake, the last drop is always in your pants.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              Do wipe you your pp after you p is the question I'm trying to ask .

Nah, I just let my underwear absord any little trickle that drips from my pp.

Comment

Can anyone confirm?
                I'll ask him if I meet him .

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Nah, I just let my underwear absord any little trickle that drips from my pp.
                  I don't like that trickle feeling it feels like I didn't finish my piss and I feel so unfulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    No matter how much you shake, the last drop is always in your pants.
                    It's true. If anyone here thinks they're done, then dab your wang with a bit of toilet paper and you'll see you're not. So most of you are walking around with pi55 in your pants.

Still, many people only use toilet paper when they take a dump. Would you wash your body or face with dry toilet paper and not shower and expect to be properly clean? no, so why do you think it's ok just do use dry paper after a dump?

Again, if you think you're finished when you wipe after a dump, go put water up your pooper and have another wipe, you will realise you're far from finished.

Most american's are walking around with their pooper still caked in 5hit and pi55 in their pants. That's just factual.

Dirty backwards bastards
                    Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-14-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

lmfao........hell naw

Comment

Working...
                      X