Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder on Luis Ortiz: Once a Cheat, Always a Cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I simply don't understand how people can be fan of Deontay Wilder. Like, seriously??? This guy is nothing but a BUM BEATER boxing like a freaking windmill who has nothing but a big mouth.
    I really really hope King Kong will finally put him to sleep and awake all the so call 'Fan' who are behind a boxer who has abselutely done NOTHING but beating B- fighter since he's champion, not to mention all the thrash-talk he's been saying about Ali, Tyson and Lewis...
    If it's not Ortiz, it will be AJ ; Be sure of something, Deontay Wilder won't be champion at the end of the year, period.

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
      I simply don't understand how people can be fan of Deontay Wilder. Like, seriously???
      But but but, he keeps winning and is making boxing great again.

Wake up and smell the covfefe.

Windmill for President!!!

Comment

I kinda agree with Wilder here, if you get caught once and you think it was an error then you would be careful. But to get caught a second time around and claim language barrier as an excuse isn’t good enough. Hopefully he is clean and we can have a great match up.

Comment

when Ortiz challenged Wilder to a hair sample test I knew he's been a doper his whole career. those are not things said by clean athletes. his BP issue is a direct side effect of PED's. rooting for Wilder to retire this scum with a laser right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I don’t doubt if Deontay’s used PEDs himself. In today’s world, I don’t believe any athlete is clean just because they haven’t tested positive on a drug test before. PEDs are prevalent in sports, especially where the big money is involved. Lance Armstrong avoided detection for years, under intense scrutiny, in the midst of one of the most stringent drug testing programs in the world. Wilder keeps bringing up Ortiz’s past, which is fine. But then why fight Luis if it’s such a concern?
            Wilder power and stamina is not natural, sure he's juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Wilder power and stamina is not natural, sure he's juicing.
              I don’t know about that; but as I stated earlier, I don’t doubt it either. I’m not impressed that Wilder talks about Ortiz’s failed tests all the time. Granted, Luis has brought that upon himself, but I would literally laugh if Deontay someday failed a test himself. Wouldn’t bet against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                when Ortiz challenged Wilder to a hair sample test I knew he's been a doper his whole career. those are not things said by clean athletes. his BP issue is a direct side effect of PED's. rooting for Wilder to retire this scum with a laser right hand.
                I'm pretty sure his BP issue is a direct result of being old as ****

I'm hyped for this fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  rooting for Wilder to retire this scum with a laser right hand.
                  Scum?...the guy is fighting for his family.

Comment

When you get knocked out then you will complain of cheat idiot

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                      I'm not a gambling man, but if I were, I'd bet on wilder breaking his hand or tearing a bicep again trying to windmill his way to a knockout against the savvy southpaw.

The downside of having a knockout punch is the equal and opposite force coming back at you and directed solely into your fist.

When Ortiz takes windmills best shot and keeps coming forward, windmill will be exposed as having no plan B and look to outbox him off the backfoot for the duration hoping he'll gas and get the home cooked decision.

The danger in that is, windmill isn't a good enough boxer to do it. So I'm picking Ortiz for the KO late and conserving energy knowing windmill can be lured into sloppiness.
                      All if this is quite plausible (on paper ) IF the Ortiz that beat Bryan Jennings shows up.

Question is based on all his fights since that fight, and at his age and also san PEDs is he the same Ortiz?

Either way either one is going to be in for a long night based on which Ortiz shows up.

Wilder, windmill and all is still no walkover for ANYONE.

39-0 with 38KO is not accident, windmill and all.
                      The lone fight that lasted the full 12 rounds shows he is not too shabby in the Plan B department.

I suspect "windmill" Wilder is going to employ both plans in this fight which ever version of Ortiz shows up.

Comment

Working...
                      X