Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Drops Terrazas Three Times, Crushes Him in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz battering Alvarez around the ring and destroying his body, this is going to end soon and it's going to be by brutal KO

Comment

I love how much Ortiz bangs to the body for a 19 year old kid

Comment

Bernard Hopkins made up a word on air by accident.

"Abrusive"... which I'm assuming is a combination of "abusive" and "bruise"

He stuttered as he said it, stopped and thought for a second, decided it was indeed a word, and said it again.

Wow.
        Last edited by paulf; 02-22-2018, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Good stoppage. Dude earned his check.

Comment

Love Ortiz's variety of punches, very excited to watch this kid develop. Hope they stay aggressive in matching him so he can get some rounds and keep learning, maybe someone like Ivan Najera next

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

He stuttered as he said it, stopped and thought for a second, decided it was indeed a word, and said it again.

Wow.
              He's not a talker!

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Ortiz has some potential and I agree his bodywork for a teenager is pretty damn good

Comment

Like that this kid is not pleased with his performance, think he has a bright future

Comment

Wow.
                      Hahahahaha fuucking bhop

Comment

Working...
                      X