Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is a Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant **** on a guy who jumped up two weight classes to fight ggg. And after that he fought spence. Brooks got some big balls bro for that. These other guys act like b1tches when it comes to ggg and spence. Let him beat a bum and get back in the win column. Then we will see what he does after. Hipefully he fights a top jr middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
      Been a Pro for 10+ years, has 1 decent win.

Took the GGG fight for money instead of trying to fight good guys in his own damn division.

Gets shamed into fighting Spence, takes a knee twice in his own hometown, and blames the loss on GGG instead of giving Spence credit. Talks about his eye injury like he's a special snowflake.

Now he's back to fighting bums at 154 instead of Charlo or Lara..... Says "I want them big fights Eddeh" but faces the likes of Rat-chenko, Gavin, Bizier, etc.

My guess is this clown will go for Sadam Ali's belt next. Or cash out with Khan.

Fcvking clown. This guy gets no sympathy from me.
      Snapple facts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
        He was lined up to fight Alexander. Decline. Month away from fighting Chaves. Pulled out with no injury.

Was the mandatory for freaking Mike Jones for a few years, and they both agreed they did not want to fight.

Then he flat out absolutely quit against Spence. At least admit it like a man.
        More facts!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
          Eroid Spence the coke monkey doesn't deserve any credit for beating Brook. Golovkin did the work for him and spoonfed him the "win".
          You sound like a coked chimp

Comment

Boxrec ranks the guy Brook is fighting next at 37th in the world. Brook will win but what will it prove? Khan's next fight is with a guy boxrec ranks 103rd. Khan will also beat his cherry pick. Then they will both demand the big money fights having done next to nothing to earn them.

Comment

Brook is one of my favorite British fighters. He made some bad career choices but he is still a bad ass fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
                Eroid Spence the coke monkey doesn't deserve any credit for beating Brook. Golovkin did the work for him and spoonfed him the "win".
                It's great fun to be a Spence fan because he always wins by knock out. I never have to worry about him losing because at 147 he is the best.

Comment

Brooks

Can't call him a bum. Especially since he's the only one who I can call actually won a few rounds against spence

Comment

I'm a Spence fan and I respect Brook.

He quit in both fights, justifiably in the GGG fight. GGG was too big. The Spence one, I have my reservations. I think he just didn't want it anymore. It was too much.

I still wouldn't call him a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I'm a Spence fan and I respect Brook.

He quit in both fights, justifiably in the GGG fight. GGG was too big. The Spence one, I have my reservations. I think he just didn't want it anymore. It was too much.

I still wouldn't call him a coward.
                      So are you saying calling him a quitter is justified?

Comment

Working...
                      X