Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Floyd do at this point (age 40) against Spence, Thurman and Crawford at WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is 41. if he fights its just for the fans(and his wallet) at this point. any win he gets against legit top p4p fighters today should make him top 3 p4p of all time. there would be no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He probably loses to all 3 because he's 41 years old and way way way passed his best days.
      He 100% beats Thurman and it's not even close. Loses to Spence. Probably loses to TC, but not sure.

Comment

He always finds a way to win.

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
          He always finds a way to win.
          Thurman will get UD’ed, Spence will be more physical fight so Floyd will dance his way to MD. Crawford will be technical fight, and we saw what happens last time when Canelo tried to win technical fight.

People forgetting that Floyd if he wants to be is almost impossible to hit clean, he always finds a way to win.
          Takes what you do best away from you.

And is STILL TODAY quicker and faster than all three.

Comment

I'd favor him against Thurman, Thurman telegraphs his punches and doesn't have a decent jab, Floyd will stick and move all night even at 41 years old. Spence should be a favorite and Crawford should be a favorite too but it's a lot closer than with Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              He 100% beats Thurman and it's not even close. Loses to Spence. Probably loses to TC, but not sure.
              I don't think so.

Not at this stage of his career.

Comment

froid gets destroyed by knockout by all three.

Comment

At this stage i think he takes L's. Time catches up with us all.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    I suspect that a big reason Floyd is retired & has not spoken of fighting them, is because he knows he can't beat these young lions at his age.
                    I think he came out after the garcia-thurman fight, and said he would beat keith.

At his age, he loses to all 3. The thurman fight would be the closest.

Comment

easy work. all easy work. like i said before its all about hard work, dedication, prayers, belief and a good team. all roads lead to floyd mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X