Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we agree that Ward's Lowblows changed the course of the Kovalev fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I guess the body is located on the nuts

Weeks like I dind see nuffin J prince broke me off

Not as bad as rabbit punches...they put people in comas...not low blows do not.

Kovalev is just soft.

Ward is just too tough for him

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
      Not as bad as rabbit punches...they put people in comas...not low blows do not.

Kovalev is just soft.

Ward is just too tough for him
      You sound like ward gave you a good dicking

Comment

#WardRuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          You sound like ward gave you a good dicking
          Lil Chola speaking from experience.

Ward must have pee'd in your Caldo

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
            Kovalev was rabbit punching all night long.
            Stop crying...he got his ass whipped.

Thoses a far more dangerous fouls than low blows.

Rabbit punches have put fighters in comas....I don't recall low blows putting a guy in an assisted living facility.
            i've been punched in the back of the head plenty of times. i'd rather get hit there than most other places. and there wouldnt be any rabbit punches if ward doesnt rush in head first to do his hold and hit bullshyt. ward initiates all of that stuff with his style. it sounds like you're crying because the majority of people know your boy has an ugly style to watch and constantly cheats. probably hurts your ass that a majority of people thought kovalev won the first fight and had him winning the 2nd fight too until the nonsense.

you could easily post a greatest hits highlight video of ward being a dirty fighter. can you do the same for kovalev? probably not

Comment

and of course lowblows changed the course of the fight. the fight was stopped during a 3-punch combo to the nuts. i would say that's a pretty solid indication.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                i've been punched in the back of the head plenty of times. i'd rather get hit there than most other places. and there wouldnt be any rabbit punches if ward doesnt rush in head first to do his hold and hit bullshyt. ward initiates all of that stuff with his style. it sounds like you're crying because the majority of people know your boy has an ugly style to watch and constantly cheats. probably hurts your ass that a majority of people thought kovalev won the first fight and had him winning the 2nd fight too until the nonsense.

you could easily post a greatest hits highlight video of ward being a dirty fighter. can you do the same for kovalev? probably not
                You haven't been punched in the back of the head by Kovalev(or anybody)

Rabbit punches have injured fighters...not low blows.

The Russian is just not tough enough to deal with Ward.

He has 0 inside game because he can't take it downstairs...
                Last edited by Regulus; 01-06-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  and of course lowblows changed the course of the fight. the fight was stopped during a 3-punch combo to the nuts. i would say that's a pretty solid indication.
                  Naw....

What changed the course of the fight was Ward fighting right handed...Kovalev trained to fight a lefty.

He was caught off-guard by the radical change in tactics

You just can't come to terms with your Russian hero getting his ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    Nah son the cup was too high
                    To you and all other morons claiming trunks were too high, here are some fights from the past, with great champs. Is the cup any ****ing lower?

Comment

There wasn't ONE CLEAR OR DEBILITATING punch thrown BELOW Kovalev's belt in the entire fight...

So this is an immediate bull**** poll and thread on those grounds alone...

I think we can all agree that Andre Ward RUINED MORE LIVES THAN WE'LL EVER KNOW though...

Comment

Working...
                      X