No announcement yet.

Best Strip Club In Atlanta????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I can't remember the name of the club we went to in ATL. It was Pure Gold, or something like that. Good looking girls, not too crowded, not too pricey.
    Have you been to Tootsies in Miami? Thats his favorite strip club of all time and I'd probably have to agree with him on that one, but he wants the "Tootsies" of ATL if there is one?

He likes mostly latinas and bad arse white chicks with banging bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      Magic city never been only heard awesome stories.

Yes and Yes
      Yeah same here magic city is all you hear in the ATL songs but I never personally confirmed if its as hot as they say or just hype.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Yeah same here magic city is all you hear in the ATL songs but I never personally confirmed if its as hot as they say or just hype.
        I heard it from co workers who went there.. one a guy, the other a lesbian they say it’s legit.

Comment

Whats the best Strip Club in Atlanta?

Like as in the hottest chicks and best VIP ACTION?

One of my boys is doing his big 30th there in March and we need to do it right!

His wifey is giving him the free pass but its all gotta go down in ATL since Vegas and Miami is off the table.

Green K for the best serious help. Thanks.
          Pins Up - home of the $5 dance. if vibe with a chic well enough she will let you touch.
          Onyx - Pay them right and they will allow you to touch.
          Magic City - Most popular for the ballers. its was too small for my liking
          Blue Flame - old strip joint in the A. There were lines of fine looking young strippers when i visited on a weekday.
          Gold Rush - i have never visited but i passed it often. Down in the hoods(SWAT) where i use to frequent. When i go back up there i am gonna invite Jim Raynor and see what he is about.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Pins Up - home of the $5 dance. if vibe with a chic well enough she will let you touch.
            Onyx - Pay them right and they will allow you to touch.
            Magic City - Most popular for the ballers. its was too small for my liking
            Blue Flame - old strip joint in the A. There were lines of fine looking young strippers when i visited on a weekday.
            Gold Rush - i have never visited but i passed it often. Down in the hoods(SWAT) where i use to frequent. When i go back up there i am gonna invite Jim Raynor and see what he is about.
            Green K bro.

damn ATL is a strick no touching town? thought it got raunchy there. here in LA you can feel up on the booty and titttays just by tipping a few dollars on the stage lol.

if u vibe right u can smash in vip.

Miami too. thought ATL was on that tip?

Guess not. Bday boy's gonna be disappointed maybe this is why his wifey OK'd ATL only lol

Comment

Green K bro.

damn ATL is a strick no touching town? thought it got raunchy there. here in LA you can feel up on the booty and titttays just by tipping a few dollars on the stage lol.

Guess not. Bday boy's gonna be disappointed maybe this is why his wifey OK'd ATL only lol
              They can be about it. My friend(he is from Houston so he is use to being allowed to touch down there in Houston) paid extra and i was allowed to feel on the p*ssy and a$$hole and butt cheeks. i even spanked her butt and she said, no you gotta spank it harder than that. but then the bouncer came over and said, he is cool with me feeling on her outer body but when i go under and between her legs that's a problem but the funny thing was she wasn't complaining.

You gotta just speak to them and see what they are about. i sure if the money is right y'all will be allowed to do what y'all want.

Comment

Green K bro.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                They can be about it. My friend(he is from Houston so he is use to being allowed to touch down there in Houston) paid extra and i was allowed to feel on the p*ssy and a$$hole and butt cheeks. i even spanked her butt and she said, no you gotta spank it harder than that. but then the bouncer came over and said, he is cool with me feeling on her outer body but when i go under and between her legs that's a problem but the funny thing was she wasn't complaining.

You gotta just speak to them and see what they are about. i sure if the money is right y'all will be allowed to do what y'all want.
                That incident happened at Onyx.

Comment

Working...
                X