Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Comeback Watch: Keyshia Cole's Bday Party At Floyd's Club A Complete Bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Comeback Watch: Keyshia Cole's Bday Party At Floyd's Club A Complete Bust

How humiliating for Floyd. He Buys this woman a Mercedes last year, then PAYS her booking fee to come do a birthday party at his money burning titty bar.....and NO ONE SHOWS UP.

Poor Keyshia had to label this party as "Girl's Night" because the only people there were dancers and the other women Floyd paid to book,

I was at the club to monitor its success barely 2 hours after the doors for this event and they had already closed it down and I talked to a very disappointed dancer on her way to the car. She didn't say anything about it being a Birthday party but she complained about how the only people that come there are Floyd's leeching friends.

To add insult to injury, once again the Treasures Gentleman's Club down the street was completely packed, no parking available.

intersting that she is virgil hunter's daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Team Reek View Post
      intersting that she is virgil hunter's daughter
      Really? I had no idea

Comment

we need video footage of your stake-out mate.

Comment

dude you are mentally ill serious

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Really? I had no idea
            https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/5/1...-father-virgil

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              we need video footage of your stake-out mate.
              For sure! Ive been collecting enough for a YouTube video. I'll keep getting it. For now I'm only going to be going by there filming once a day during the prime titty bar hours, but if people start suspecting he's doing business in the day I may have to ramp it up to twice a day.

Comment

Damn after 34 years. No wonder she is attracted to Floyd. She didn't find her Mom's Baby-Daddyy until she was in her 30's She needs a man like Floyd in place of her absentee father.

I bet Hunter is just a scam artist. He's CLEARLY not a real Boxing trainer. I bet he conned Andre Ward into believing he was his Dad for a job...then when he realized Ward was going to quit when the going got tough, he found a new target in Keyshia Cole after reading her lyrics and learning that she came from a broken home and was in desperate need of a Father Figure. I bet he's already managing her singing career. If that's what she does for a living I dont really know.

Comment

For sure! Ive been collecting enough for a YouTube video. I'll keep getting it. For now I'm only going to be going by there filming once a day during the prime titty bar hours, but if people start suspecting he's doing business in the day I may have to ramp it up to twice a day.
                  gr8 m8, i think we also need Lou cipher to interview members of staff ( perhaps wait in the carpark for staff after their shifts) and conduct a quick test to check for trannies

Comment

Damn after 34 years. No wonder she is attracted to Floyd. She didn't find her Mom's Baby-Daddyy until she was in her 30's She needs a man like Floyd in place of her absentee father.

I bet Hunter is just a scam artist. He's CLEARLY not a real Boxing trainer. I bet he conned Andre Ward into believing he was his Dad for a job...then when he realized Ward was going to quit when the going got tough, he found a new target in Keyshia Cole after reading her lyrics and learning that she came from a broken home and was in desperate need of a Father Figure. I bet he's already managing her singing career. If that's what she does for a living I dont really know.
                    She had some top hits back in the day. Not so much nowadays. I remembered seeing her in Tongue & Groove hanging in VIP at a Melanie Fiona performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X