No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson vs Fedor Emelianenko in a street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Tyson never let it get to that point, Tyson was street fighting from like 8 or some such sh^t & fighting grown men. F#ck a sambo throw, dudes pulling out knifes & guns. Fedor chin been f#cked up earlier than it was if he'd had ran into Tyson on the come up.

If Cus had been Hus Hamato from Brazil Tyson woulda probably been a better MMA guy than a boxer.
    OK, you're right, you're never wrong. Dude, Fedor would toss him around, and GnP him into oblivion. And I'm a legit Tyson fabnboy.

Comment

Well according to some dumb shits on here Floyd bodybags both because he street fights with weapons and his posse helping him not 1v1.

Apparently no rules in street fighting means a man has to be a bitch and have his boys jump the other guy.

So Floyd

Apparently

Comment

Whoever had the most friends there would win. Probably Tyson, he had a big security detail.

People always seem to forget that "real" fights are almost never 1 on 1. Also, the last place you want to be during a "real" fight is on the ground. Tyson either KOs Fedor with 1 or 2 punches or they start to wrestle and Tyson's security pummels Fedor until he is unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Well according to some dumb shits on here Floyd bodybags both because he street fights with weapons and his posse helping him not 1v1.

Apparently no rules in street fighting means a man has to be a bitch and have his boys jump the other guy.

So Floyd

Apparently
          Lol, have you ever seen a street fight where this doesnt happen? lol, I havent. I've fought 2 vs 5. I've seen even like 15-20 vs one, it was a slaughter, poor guy. Good luck rubing your dick on another man's arse while 10 guys are kicking your head.

You mma fans are so delusionals, kind of sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
            it's so funny how you think that mma is similar to street fights. I've never seen a streetfight looking like an mma fight, never, and I've seen plenty of them.
            This. 100%. I don't know where this notion has come from that a street fight resembles an MMA fight but it's absolute nonsense. The only thing that really matters in a street fight is how dangerous you are with your hands, and for that reason I'd pick the boxer over the MMA guy nine times out of ten.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Love the highlighted part. Could you imagine Tyson doing the ground and pound on some poor bastard? Straight ****ing brutality. Lol
              Lol straight f#cking brutality sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                This ain't two dummies on the street. These are f#cking killas brother. And Fedor gots energizer batteries in his back.

I think Tyson gots 4 or 5 minutes of gas in the tank & then if Fedor is still standing its the Emperor show to close it out.
                If you think Tyson has ever beefed for 4-5 minutes on the street EVER you're a fcuking moron and not worth my time. You know how long it took him to dismantle Blood Green? About 30 seconds. I met Green in 92' at an Am show and he was still hot about the whole thing.

You obviously have never been in a street fight ever. I'm like 70-2 on the street and 90% of them are over in 10 seconds.

Comment

A C-level MMA fighter would beat Tyson in a street fight 9 times out of 10. A prime Emelianenko would snap his arm off within a few seconds.

Tyson would need to rely on his first punch knocking Emelianenko out cold. If that didn't happen he's getting taken down/screwed.

I don't like watching MMA, I'm just realistic.
                  Last edited by ////; 08-15-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

On the street you usually have one of the opponent's boys throw a sucker punch from behind like a real pvssy bįtch.

Comment

Tyson.......

Comment

Working...
                      X