Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Science Explains Why You Want To Punch Ted Cruz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    It's either Clinton or Rubio for me. It's time to make this country great again.
    latino obama is a **** candidate. no heart and no experience whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      Voting for a liar and a criminal like Hillary Clinton just shows that you're an uninformed voted.

That "liar and criminal" would make a great President. And with Bill as her VP what could go wrong? We all know he'll be in her ear calling all the shots.

We'll see surpluses again with the Clinton's in office.

#VoteHillary
      Last edited by Santa_; 02-13-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        latino obama is a **** candidate. no heart and no experience whatsoever.

They're all **** on that side if we're being honest. Hillary Clinton is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
          I want to punch people who post the young turks videos.
          TYTs suck, they're regressive PC race baiting Islamic apologists. Cenk Uyger is the worse of the bunch. **** them

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            TYTs suck, they're regressive PC race baiting Islamic apologists. Cenk Uyger is the worse of the bunch. **** them

Are they really?

That's the first TYT vid I've ever seen.

That chick is smoking hot

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lmao... You actually gave me red k... What a *****... We even are both free market guys, but u actually proved you're a ****,,,

Ted Cruz sucks,, he is a douche, total political hack...pp

Lmao that you like him, he is just a con artist, plays the hard right just like glen beck and will get the bottom 10% of republican's to follow him..

I thought you were smarter than that,but I guess you are one of the idiot hard righters
              You're just too liberal man. You need to Capitalist the fuck up...and stop being wishy washy. Anyone who seriously considers Sanders is having impure thoughts. I only considered him because he could speed up the collapse so that we can rebuild with free market reform basics. Not because he is some honest politician.

But Ted Cruz is the man for the job. He will veto more spending bills than Trump - who is the equivalent of a loud New Yorker who voted for Bloomberg and supports having the size of their Soda cup regulated. Ted Cruz definitely won't raise taxes [and if he has impure thoughts...Grover Norquist will smack him back in line]. How much govt gets cut on his watch will depend on many external factors. But we know more of it will get cut than under Donald Trump - who was a economic leftist when Obama got inaugurated.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
                You're just too liberal man. You need to Capitalist the fuck up...and stop being wishy washy. Anyone who seriously considers Sanders is having impure thoughts. I only considered him because he could speed up the collapse so that we can rebuild with free market reform basics. Not because he is some honest politician.

But Ted Cruz is the man for the job. He will veto more spending bills than Trump - who is the equivalent of a loud New Yorker who voted for Bloomberg and supports having the size of their Soda cup regulated. Ted Cruz definitely won't raise taxes [and if he has impure thoughts...Grover Norquist will smack him back in line]. How much govt gets cut on his watch will depend on many external factors. But we know more of it will get cut than under Donald Trump - who was a economic leftist when Obama got inaugurated.

Ted Cruz is a hack... The glenn beck of candidates... War trump..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Ted Cruz is a hack... The glenn beck of candidates... War trump..
                  This is what we call a leap of logic. You didn't give reasons for why he is a hack except for saying it. Trump on the other hand...we've got plenty of evidence on him.

Comment

I have supported Ted Cruz in this Lounge before and during your join date, and i've got the posts to prove it:

Cince De Mayo 2013:
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=34

2013: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=40

2014: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=29

Comment

My views on Ted right after Obama got reelected:

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
                      By the way.....I'll start early on this.

Ted Cruz for President 2016. He has a 90% rating by the NCA (National Capitalist Association..presided by yours truly). And his presentation style just kicks ass. We don't need these whiny, unintelligible Republicans who bite off a few Small govt cliff notes to feed red meat to the base and turncoat the next chance they get.

We need someone to make it cool not to compromise...with style and pizzazz.

Comment

Working...
                      X