Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin Knows Pressure's On, Fierce Dog Waiting for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick The Truth View Post
    GGG best fighter in boxing past five years. The hate he generates from weak USA casual black fans just shows how dominant the eastern fighters have been. The USA urban fighters today duck and run from fighting the best, expecting to be compensated for fighting bums. It's the entitlement complex.
    https://www.soloboxeo.com/wp-content...me-702x418.jpg

Now show the talent that you are talking about vs this.

Comment

• Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
      Something is missing in this guy’s act. I tend to like the fighter who wears the black hat, but for some reason or another, Charlo just really comes off as annoying
      I think your just scared. #Lions Only

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        That's exactly what he is going to do, fight no-hopers while waiting on GGG.
        That's cuz abel & lil g fans are SHOOK! #Lions Only

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Charlo vs. the Canelo/Golovkin II winner is the fight to make in the MW division.
          AND he should fight the loser....I don't want lil g getting away. #Lions Only

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Another lil g fan SHOOK.....LMMFAO....you guys are SWEATING & cant hide it....LOL #Lions Only!
            Not a GGG fan. I wanted Canelo to win. I keep saying it, but nobody listens.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Charlo's a dog and hunts for KOs until he fights a top 5 middle weight.
              And that's just an opinionthatsbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I like Charlo but he needs to get in line and earn his spot rather than jumping the q. Maybe he should try fighting Saunders and get a belt cause at the moment he dosnt bring much to the table. Unfortunately i dont like the chances of getting the Saunders fight cause hes holding onto the GGG-Nelo next fight.
                Did you say that when he fought brook? Didn't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  LMAO....Not just abel but lil g fans SHOOK too....LOL
                  Not shook at All, he's at the back of the queue and he's not getting the fight whether he wants it or not. Golovkin has other options.

Comment

• I wonder if he was saying these same challenging things, when GGG still was in his prime about 4-5 years ago, and everybody was avoiding him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      He got his shot because he had earned his spot.
                      Im not making excuses for GGG i would love to see this fight. I just think their is a cpl of fighters that are above Charlo in the pecking order and consideringhe is a high risk no reward fight i cant see it happening till charlo bringsmore to the table.
                      But you are ignoring the fact that he is lil g's mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                      X