Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The winner of this fight loses to Inoue

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Yea its a 50-50 fight it could very well end up as a ko for SSR even early.I never said Estrada would win just that its a tough fight.So you could just throw a dart and have a good chance of being right lol.And the fact that you think Estrada is sloppy and ponderous shows you DKSAB.Stick around and pick some others I doubt he will be right very often lol.Matter a fact you prob somone who has picked the wrong fighter a couple of times already this year and ths is your alt.Either way I have forgotten more then you will EVER know.
      Okay...

Now let me double down.

Estrada Is a plodder. He has nowhere near the speed and coordination of Srisaket and will be beaten in humiliating fashion....

You are going to look very stupid....

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
        The winner of this fight loses to Inoue
        The bum slayer has made it clear in the past he has no intention of fighting the top guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
          The bum slayer has made it clear in the past he has no intention of fighting the top guys...
          He is just quickly outgrowing the weight class. Not his fault. He may take out the winner of this scrap before he moves up and takes out Luis Nery

Comment

He is just quickly outgrowing the weight class. Not his fault
            But a while back he kept making excuses not to fight Roman.

"I'm not ready"

Even though he had a belt. That is a punk move....

Comment

Okay...

Now let me double down.

Estrada Is a plodder. He has nowhere near the speed and coordination of Srisaket and will be beaten in humiliating fashion....

You are going to look very stupid....

LMAO you really don't know sh ite do you?A plodder?Have you ever even seen him fight?Not one guy on here who knows boxing would call him a plodder don't double down anymore lol.And you must not be able to read either because I NEVER said SSR would not win by KO just said its a good match.Really you need to stop posting now because every time you do you show how clueless you really are.I bet the only time you have seen either was last fight and how you got "plodder" for Estrada is a mystery for the ages.

Comment

But a while back he kept making excuses not to fight Roman.

"I'm not ready"

Even though he had a belt. That is a punk move....
                Inoue NEVER said he was not ready to fight Roman that was where money was at.Roman got ducked by NO ONE last few years.No one ducks the main money guy you troll

Comment

He is just quickly outgrowing the weight class. Not his fault. He may take out the winner of this scrap before he moves up and takes out Luis Nery
                  Dude your wasting your time with this idiot.He is just on here to troll

Comment

how you got "plodder" for Estrada is a mystery for the ages.
                    Not long now till that mystery gets solved...

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    Not one guy on here who knows boxing would call him a plodder
                    Then it looks like Estrada and the "fans" will get a boxing lesson this weekend.

What will you say when Sugar Srisaket makes Estrada look slow and stupid then knocks him out?

Comment

Inoue NEVER said he was not ready to fight Roman
                      That is a lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X