No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV & Books] Major Spoilers Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yeah that was a ******ed scene. While Drogo And viserion kept everyone out from their range Jon goes full ******.

Comment

aren't there already another game of thrones thread in the lounge??

last season that thread were more active than the ether made. pretty sure you post a lot in that thread too.

ps: ether is a d1ck, i'm just spoinling about jamie's hand, red wedding, purple wedding and tywin's death, before the season 3 start. and the SOB ban me from the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Yeah that was a ******ed scene. While Drogo And viserion kept everyone out from their range Jon goes full ******.
        yeah... why the fck the night king aiming for the dragon who fly?? drogon, dany and co was right in front of him. he could easily wipe off those entire team, but instead "no.. no.. i'm gonna set new record of javelin throw and win the olympic"

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...pam_subreddit/

go to link 7

Comment

HBO go full ****** making this only 7 episodes. the pacing really hurt the quality of the show

Comment

Im drafting the Night King as my QB and Gendry as my RB

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                aren't there already another game of thrones thread in the lounge??

last season that thread were more active than the ether made. pretty sure you post a lot in that thread too.

ps: ether is a d1ck, i'm just spoinling about jamie's hand, red wedding, purple wedding and tywin's death, before the season 3 start. and the SOB ban me from the thread.
                In this thread we do not kneel to anyone. Spoilers are welcomed. Anything you know about the future of GoT, post it here.

In the other thread there's no spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                  I'd like to see Bran reveal to Arya what's going on with Littlefinger, and also tell her that Baelish manipulated the war between the Lannisters and Starks, and betrayed Ned.
                  That might happen, I'd be more inclined to think that Arya and Sansa will talk it out and realise Baelish is trying to turn them against each other

Killing him might result in losing knights of the vale though

Comment

Jon mentioned that in one of the earlier seasons he had met and fought a whitewalker south of the wall.

I remember this but I can't remember how exactly that specific whitewalker got through the gate! Can anyone remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Jon mentioned that in one of the earlier seasons he had met and fought a whitewalker south of the wall.

I remember this but I can't remember how exactly that specific whitewalker got through the gate! Can anyone remember?
                      you mean a wight? the one who nearly killed LC Jeor Mormont

Jon killed it then burned his hand

Comment

Working...
                      X