• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look at taylor's pupils after the postol fight

is this normal after a fight? honestly, never saw it before

Nah might of damaged his retina.

Comment

It's called Anisocoria

David Bowie ended up like that permanently from being punched in the eye when he was young.

Comment

Taylor suffered a head injury as a lad, ended up with a skull fracture or some **** if i recall correctly, might have something to do with that? does look pretty weird tbh

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          It's called Anisocoria

David Bowie ended up like that permanently from being punched in the eye when he was young.
          I watched the fight with my mother, its her birthday tomorrow, first thing she said was hes got David Bowie eyes. Never noticed, what dude takes notice of such things?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            I watched the fight with my mother, its her birthday tomorrow, first thing she said was hes got David Bowie eyes. Never noticed, what dude takes notice of such things?
            Because such a thing can be indicative of brain injury or increased cerebrovascular pressure. It's not always indicative of these things but it's one of the first signs one will take when doing a neurological assessment.

Comment

Realistically it’s tough to tell since one pupil will constrict a lot more than the other if much more light is being shined in it. This picture looks like he’s got way more light shining in his left eye. Anyone can go try it right now with a flashlight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                is this normal after a fight? honestly, never saw it before

Normal after a fight? My man that’s not normal period. I Hope he’s ok

Comment

Side effect of HGH

Comment

I’m a nurse and that’s a sign of icp. It’s Brain damage

Comment

Working...
                    X