No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

it's a little funny that pjw seems to have a large audience that write off alex jones. pjw works for alex jones. he reports what alex jones reports in a more palatable manner i suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      it's a little funny that pjw seems to have a large audience that write off alex jones. pjw works for alex jones. he reports what alex jones reports in a more palatable manner i suppose.
      TBH, I think PJW should sever his ties with Jones. It certainly does bring his credibility into question.

That notwithstanding, Paul does seem to report the goings-on in Britain, accurately.

Also, Douglas Murray, who I love, is more or less, stating and reporting the same things. Murray is one of most the honest, intelligent, candid pundits in Britain right now...

Comment

• Why is the UK going in this direction? It's so *****1n saddening

Comment

• The UK is involved in a clash of cultures. Multiculturalism only works when you mind your own business, and keep your religious beliefs secular.

Comment

• Comment

• War Mikey would be proud

#MUZTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Such a shame.

I've always wanted to see London before it became a cesspool for refugees.
                Greatest city on earth lot people think that

Comment

• Originally posted by foreskin frank View Post
                  Greatest city on earth lot people think that
                  Foreskin frank hahahha!!!

Comment

• The UK is lost, along with Sweden.

Soon to be lost are Germany, Ireland, France, Canada and all those who allow Muslims to rule over your own people/citizens/government/communities/laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      The UK is lost, along with Sweden.

Soon to be lost are Germany, Ireland, France, Canada and all those who allow Muslims to rule over your own people/citizens/government/communities/laws.
                      Please say Ireland is not going down this suicide route?

Comment

Working...
                      X