No announcement yet.

Comparing the ufc and boxings biggest ppv's over the last 5 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    I dispute any of the Manny Paquaio numbers after the Margarito fight because after the Margarito fight, all the numbers came from "lying Bob Arum" instead of the network. If you compare UFC numbers to Pacquaio's, the UFC's numbers are going to be higher as a whole.

Also, you and anyone else have lost their minds if you think that 4 million people paid to see Silva/Weidman II.
    None of the UFC numbers come from a legit source. They're not released. The guy who gets the numbers is a UFC shill who actually delays announcing them if they're too low. Rampage Jackson has outright said the numbers released to the press are higher than the ones he sees in private.

Comment

Originally posted by UFC>Boxing View Post
      i have that number on good authority from reliable sources like twitter and wikipedia. RIP boxing
      Well twitter and wikipedia are the most reliable sources of all time.

Comment

UFC has never had a transcendent star. They are devoid of mainstream stars period. As great as silva was nobody really knew who the hell he was outside of mma and regular sports fans.

they dont have a proper minor league system that continuously pump out talent year in year out like most long established sports like boxing.

They will always be behind boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by UFC>Boxing View Post
          Why does it matter, Asian is Asian. No better authority on math. My numbers are legit.
          No, an Asian is not just an Asian. Asia is not a country it is a continent. For some one so stupid in geography I can't imagine you are too good at math. Go troll somewhere else dick taster. Boxing is a global sport and always will be. UFC is only really popular in the U.S.A and always will be. The appeal just isn't there.

Comment

Working...
          X